Mazda 323 Protege Owners -TCSS corner part 11

Linus

Neutral Newbie

Dear Current and ex 323 bro,

Car hitting 200k on odo, need to change timing belt but not thinking of going back to CA. Do you have any recommandation? And what is the damage from your experience?

↡ Advertisement

advisable to change your timing belt and see what is nesscessary to change, maybe engine mouting also.

you can check with cityauto at Sin Ming, they will be able to advise you accordingly

Neutral Newbie

my ride left with 2 yrs, hitting 200k soon, was advised to change the engine & wheel mounting, also oil compressor senor, cost est $1.6k [sweatdrop] , as our car spare parts also not easy to find, not sure wanna continue keeping it [confused]

Neutral Newbie

I'm looking for Fog light for Mazda 323 BJ series. (Driver's Side)

If anyone scrapping their rides and interested in selling, do let me know price.

Email : [email protected]

Also have a Open Pod for BJ for sale. $50.00

Thanks

my ride left with 2 yrs, hitting 200k soon, was advised to change the engine & wheel mounting, also oil compressor senor, cost est $1.6k [sweatdrop] , as our car spare parts also not easy to find, not sure wanna continue keeping it [confused]

Spend $1.6 replacement parts still cheaper than changing car. But if spend $1.6 for 2 years, then maybe a bit not worth. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

sorry bump up this thread to look for rear shock absorbers, anyone knows where to find 2nd-hand, just wanna tahan till next year end.

may i know subaru wrx stock shock absorber can use for my 323?

Wah, the thread so long liao you bump it up. My 323 going to left 1 year soon too.

Not sure whether want to change car anot. Looking at either the Lancer or Civic.

hi... just wanna "highjack" yr post [:p]

i wanna sell an original oil filter some tats lying somewhere in my store room

just like to check if u are interested