Just a rough estimation...

Adwin

Neutral Newbie

Just want a estimated quote on the insurance premium i am expected to pay if i would want to buy an integra.

My age 29 with only 1 year driving experience 10%ncd

Thanks. smile.gif

↡ Advertisement

Definitely 3k++ or more. Moreover insurance coy classifies any Honda as "performance car" . Same as the likes of BMW. I recall previously there was a list of so called "performance cars" published in the papers, that insurance coy will charge a higher premium for these brand of cars. A 2-door car or coupe makes the insurance more ex.

Just want a estimated quote on the insurance premium i am expected to pay if i would want to buy an integra.

Thanks. smile.gif

min 4k n above.....coz ur driving experience n age.....

n some insurance differentiate betwn type r n gsr.....

Thanks. smile.gif

are you buying anew one or 2nd hand?

new one must cover under comprehensive and 2nd hand can opt for 3rd party which is cheaper.

anyway,my guess is minimum $3k.

if it is type r,it will be more expensive.

Thanks. smile.gif

car with 2 doors , insurance premium is about double for a normal sedan. Plus you only have 1 year driving experience, should be $3k plus to $4k

mmm... let say i hold the driving license for 10 years and i'm didn't have any car register under my name before but my name is under named driver in the insurance of my parents car. will insurance lower the premium for me if i buy my own car?

If take loan and car is under 10yrs, I don't think can buy 3rd party. Because the car still belong to the bank.

↡ Advertisement