Is Engineering - A dead end career ??

Cavver

Yes, especially if you are in semiconductor. Too many FTs who are willing to do dirty jobs at low pay. I am speaking from experience. I am a highly-qualified engineer.

Dont worry.

Based on my cohort, half of them did something else not related to engineering after they graduated.

So u jus have to know what you want in life.

[;)]

[laugh] dun really know much about the semicon, EEE and manufacturing industries.

but one thing's for sure, unless you're into some project or sales, an engineering job can be freaking boring and mundane....

there are many in my generation that have limited choices if our results aren't that good. all think just get one engineering diploma suah, later then decide. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Relagsingh

well i wouldnt say it's not true..

but insurance agents came not only from engineering but from other courses too..

i would be glad to argue quite a number of them in fact went into financial sector.. banks...

the reason they gif me is engineering students have a better command of numerical figures compared to those from business and accountancy, thus they got the job.

[laugh]

Edited by Espire

duno leh... [laugh]

[laugh][laugh] young man... dun be too pessimistic yet [laugh]

maybe take the opportunity now to sit down, and think hard what you really wana do.

we can give you lots of suggestions and advice. but ultimately its all up to yourself [;)]

we dun wana end up giving u false hope and promises [flowerface]

Edited by Relagsingh

Casket service is a lucrative business if you not the pan-dang type.

Usually, the surviving family members are willing to pay because death doesn't occur frequently.

↡ Advertisement