Recommendation - JUN Car Access Shop (JB)

B0ss

Neutral Newbie

[thumbsup] JUN Car Accessories [thumbsup]

Me and my frens strongly recommend this shop in JB, near Jusco Terbau.

The young boss is honest and friendly. He advises you on what can do or cannot do, according to LTA standard. He and his staff take pride in their work. Workmanship is 1 of the best I have seen so far.

But can take quite some time... be prepared to wait.

He does not modify car mechanical parts. But he does recommend to you where to find quality and experienced tuners.

Best thing I like about him... He is very accomodating yet advise you based on your budget or preferences...

Anyone here has experiences with him? Good or bad reviews also must share. [bounce1]

Edited by B0ss
↡ Advertisement

I know Ah Jun personally back when he was a mech at Express Motion. He was their best mech there so when he left i oso followed him. Although a little far now but no doubt his workmanship n skills r really very good. He is damn good in electrical stuff n wiring. N his shop customises wide body kits too.

Upz for him too [thumbsup]

Back den i tasked him the job of configuring my pageguard remote so dat i can control my sunroof from my remote. He actually sat down n with a pen n paper, he actually drew out some mathematics diagram n formulas for the wirings n connections [idea] I tot does this guy have a degree in mechanical engineering or something hahaha.. n hours later he made it work. I was impressed. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Yeah...

I agree with you. His knowledge of electronics is outstanding! [thumbsup]

He actually sit down and think through properly how to configure your stuff. Even think ahead so that in case you want to add more things, there is sufficient space...

Neutral Newbie

Not sure of the exact address. I only know how to get there.

JUN Car Accessories

Jalan Harmonium,

Taman Desa Tebrau,

Johor Bahru,

Johor, Malaysia

But it is near Jusco Terbau, just behind a Petronas petrol station.

Best to call him to tell him what you want coz some parts he need to order.

I go there quite often. If you want, can always follow me there.

Turbocharged

does he do servicing?...like change eo,brake fluid and all dat stuff?i understand it will b cheaper doing up north.

Neutral Newbie

agreed that the boss is friendly and very accommodating! there's once i wanted to fix the sports grill of my car myself he's teaching me very patiently and provides me with all the necessary equipments. in the end i cmi so he just help me fix lah haha..

1.anyway it's along tebrau road where the ruote u take to pelangi,holiday plaza,sentosa.

2.go straight all the way after sentosa, u'll see carefour on ur left about 10mins drive.

3.at carefour the road splits up just keep right and follow the sign "kota tinggi".

4.after carefour u'll soon see tebrau jusco on ur left and immediately turn left after jusco.

5.turn left again at the filter lane and proceed straight u'll soon see a row of shophouse. take ur time to find JUN's accessories shop it's right at the end of the street and opposite is some muslim eatery.

I've been to JUN, after a recommendation by someone from MCF who sold me some gauges (oil pressure, water and oil temp)

I made 3 visits to JUN just to get these installed. in the end, the oil pressure gauge could not be installed and sits uselessly in my boot.

1st visit, no stock for sensors. fair enough. he said he will order.

2nd visit, forgot to order something.. i forgot which it was.. nvm.. it just means i gotta make yet ANOTHER trip over there again

3rd visit, everything in place. but oil pressure gauge gave opposite reading. i.e. high oil pressure it will read negative. low oil pressure it will give high reading. so i had him remove the oil pressure gauge [rolleyes]

Price-wise.. close to RM400 to install the gauges and sensors. I also bought a vacuum gauge from him. dunno whether ketok or not. i basically paid for labour + (oil pressure, water temp, oil temp sensors) and vacuum gauge

workmanship.. so-so. my console never install back properly but i settled it myself.

repeat customer? most definitely not!!! [thumbsdown]

maybe i suay la.. [:p]

WARNING TO ALL BROS

when u see neutral newbie posting many good things about a product or service. just beware... [rolleyes]

u can see many clutched/neutral newbie promoting and discussing about a certain brand of engine oil in another thread

i do not operate a competing accessory shop, and i have no ulterior motive. just sharing my experience with the abovementioned. if u do insist on patronising, i hope u have better luck than me [flowerface]

if you do have genuinely good experiences, then share. if anyone flames me, i think we can all deduce exactly why that happens [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]