Any place repair omega watch?

Mivec9

Hi,

I have a constella ladies omega watch which can't work even change battery. Roughly how much it cost and any place to repair?

Thanks everyone [wave]

↡ Advertisement

I send my Omega speedmaster back to omega AD (SWATCH) for regular servicing, they quote me servicing $600+++, servicing only hor, not repair. [thumbsdown] So I did not let them service, i think i will wear until spoil throw away and never buy another watch serviced by SWATCH group ever again.

Damn tulan SWATCH, so I go buy a $60 casio to wear. Service one time Omega can buy >10 casio watches, if each casio I wear 5 years, >10 casio i can wear whole lifetime.

Cars cost $50-60K, i don't mind spend $600 to service, but watch only cost few $ks asking for $600 servicing, siao!

wifey just called AD wheelock place for repair omega but was scolded by the reception.

"We only open 5days week during office hours 8.30-5.30pm"

"So u all not open on weekends then"

"Did i say we are open on sat and sun?"

"How long will it take?"

3months

"So long?"

"I can't talk long, got another call."

Slammed phone! [mad]

Hi, heard that there is a shop in Lucky Chinatown Plaza or Point, there is a watch shop where there is an old man who is good in repairing Rolex and Omega. Perhaps you can try.

Hi,

I have a constella ladies omega watch which can't work even change battery. Roughly how much it cost and any place to repair?

Thanks everyone [wave]

Think you can bring to the agent (Tel: 6275 6388), call up and ask them first.

I bought a Constella ladies watch. Within 3 months, it stopped twice. They serviced it and say battery flat [:/]

Its ok till now. touch wood. haha..

Regular servicing also 6-8 weeks. When i ask is it they send back to Switzerland for servicing, they say no, service locally. WTF, service locally need 2 months!!!! [thumbsdown] Then they tell me, before they do regular servicing need to open and check if inside need repairs then give me quote, so i say ok, how long they need to open and see inside? Answer from them, 1 week.