The Gran Turismo S

Relagsingh

Not just a ordinary Gran Turismo... [inlove][inlove][inlove] The Italians are on a roll lately...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A year after the unveiling of the GranTurismo, Maserati will be back at the Geneva International Motorshow with another world premiere, this time for the the GranTurismo S. A car Maserati are claiming is,

post-3-1204112368_thumb.jpg

post-3-1204112369_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

jawdrop.gifCHIOinlove.gif

Not just a ordinary Gran Turismo... inlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif The Italians are on a roll lately...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A year after the unveiling of the GranTurismo, Maserati will be back at the Geneva International Motorshow with another world premiere, this time for the the GranTurismo S. A car Maserati are claiming is,

Neutral Newbie
Not just a ordinary Gran Turismo... [inlove][inlove][inlove] The Italians are on a roll lately...

Ferrari with a Maserati used to be arch rivals in the racing world, but that was many many moons ago. Now they belong to 2 very different market segment.

Have you ever seen a Ferrari that seats 4? A Ferrari that is more at home on the road than the tracks?

Maserati started off as a racing company, but over the years, they have made their comeback to profitability by building sporty luxurious sedan (Quattroporte), 4-seater coupe (Gransport, and now GranTurismo)

Ferrari basically only build 2-seater sports car (599, 612, 430 etc) & of course F1 racing car.

BTW, both Ferrai & Maserati are owned by the Fiat Group.

thanks for explaining.

i just wana see how he wants to back up his claim. [;)]

btw, the prancing horse was'nt even a marque of it's own yet when the trident were already winning races and building cars.

saying a maserati's a poor man's ferrari is a bit hard to swallow.

i mean, who doesn't like ferraris? i do and i believe people who love cars will say both are in a class of its own...

and history has got its part to play...

dun forget. enzo 1st atarted to work at alfa and helped them in the racing department before he started out by his own and had his very first road car after WW2.

so what to you call an alfa now? [sly][sly][sly]

a peasant's ferrari? [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

I couldn't afford a new 360. I bought a new 4200 cambio in 2003.

[smallcry] I got a 2nd hand 360F1 later that year & eventually sold the 4200 last year. [:|]The GT S should be below $470k? [;)]

Edited by Amuze

With the evolution of the modern world, there's just too many M&As going on.... So many car companies are under one big group now... For you and me, I dont' think it really matter who owns who, or who's a poor cousin of who... Let those who like to think it matters carry on with it.

We just enjoy cars the way we like it!!! For me, since the launch of the GranTurismo, I have never for once felt that there's a prettier car. [thumbsup]

Edited by Notsogoodman