Escaped terrorist helps Singaporeans bond

Beei

Escaped terrorist helps Singaporeans bond

Wah, let a terrorist escape can actually be a GOOD thing! Help the people bond!

Maybe we should let a few more escape then. Once a year, have an Allow a Terrorist to Escape Day to facilitate national bonding.

From the Straits Times:

"S'poreans' response as 'one people' lauded

THE response by Singaporeans to Mas Selamat's escape from detention is a good example of how the community should respond in such a situation, said Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Zainul Abidin Rasheed yesterday.

He said people's reactions to the incident at the grassroots-level Inter-Religious Confidence Circles (IRCCs) have been the same, regardless of race, and that it is good the community is taking the matter as seriously as the Government.

'It shows we are responding as one people and in times of need, we are there to help Singapore, which is reassuring,' he said."

Even Finance Minister Tharman weighed in:

"S
↡ Advertisement

"Escaped terrorist helps Singaporeans bond"

Bond ???? [confused][confused][confused]

Yup... yup... yup... bonded together to criticism or criticized......... [sly][sly]

Yet to see groups of ppl organise mass search for Mas except GC, SPF & SAF..... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

instead of putting efforts to help resolve the security crisis... they rather spend time to chip in on political gains.. really CMI thumbsdown.gif

Their talkc0ck skills sibei good leh.. from giving craps answer to prices and GST and salary hike and now covering their own backside.. very elite indeed

Political propanganda again. [:|]

All this cheap talk is just to deflect attention of the public from the negative aspects of this incident - how Mas escape, why they notify after 4hr, why they need so many days to ascertain what he wore when he escaped, why they cannot find him up till now etc.

from the way they said it.. they make it sound morale boosting when they still had not caught the terrorist..

when others do something wrong and kenna exposed(eg. a certain charity peanut CEO), they begin all the craps talks about people giving singaporean an explanation.. Now they do something wrong, they never give singaporean any explanation at all.. thumbsdown.gif

instead of putting efforts to help resolve the security crisis... they rather spend time to chip in on political gains.. really CMI thumbsdown.gif

i'm surprised that in the straits times forum so many people kept praising DPM, saying he's decisive blah blah

Hypersonic

I fully agree it helps us to bond. I personally feel the change. During tea-break, Mas escape is our topic for talkingc*ck.. Also colleagues who I don't usually talk to now have a common subject to discuss whenever I pass by their table.. Bonding is at my peak with my colleagues

For the best form of sarcasm, refer to

the mrbrown show: operation jamban investigation

http://mrbrownnetwork.com/media/mb/tmbs-080303-operation_jamban_investigation.mp3

Apollo, Mr Brown should have invited you to make a special appearance. Jamban is your forte.

yayayaya.... if I take over Cant Sing job, 1st thing i do is set up a Special Hometeam Investigation Taskforce (SH1T)..

the SH1T team will turn the water heater on and tap onto the current Jamban Investigation and ensure it is a top priority.

Not only we will flush out this Kasteri bugger... we will even hose out his gay lurver and other toyletrists.

Lemme remind all members of public to b careful of this Kasteri toyletrist and if u see his face, his clothing, or even public hair on the toylet bowl, call us. We will and check. No toylet bowl will b left unflushed.

Of course we have to bond together. wait for them to solve this crap, we all surrender ic liao.

Read ST yesterday n found so many letters commenting on MSK saga. Some praise incompetent Wong for bravely admitting mistakes and apologise on national TV, saying we shldnt condemn govt for this lapse and got 1 idiot saying the 4 hours lapse is justifiable!!!!!!! Really well done ST.

NO excuses or lame reasons for their negligence on the escaped detainee !

ARREST HIM at all cost or HAND in your resignation to bear responsility. Someone is to be responsible for the whole espiode, not those poor police corporal who are "pushed" to shoulder the blame.

When civil servants are paid high wages, high expectation is expected for them. If these civil servants failed in their jobs, they should be given the sack.

Strictly NO COVER UP.

BONDING S'porean together : DON'T ATTEMPT TO DIVERT PEOPLE'S ATTENTION

Spend more time and efforts to track him instead of trying to talk your way out.

BE A RESPONSIBLE CIVIL GOVT (cos you are elected by the people to serve the people)

================================================================================

Political propanganda again. [:|]

All this cheap talk is just to deflect attention of the public from the negative aspects of this incident - how Mas escape, why they notify after 4hr, why they need so many days to ascertain what he wore when he escaped, why they cannot find him up till now etc.

They need time to do stock taking then determine what he wore [scholar]

i'm surprised that in the straits times forum so many people kept praising DPM, saying he's decisive blah blah

All these people are grass root (RC members) lah ... must "paul" a bit mah.

Singaporeans no need such silly incidents to bond.

One thing for sure, 33.3% already bonded very strongly. This number will sure grow in time to come. [nod]

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement