Sabo King target road rage enemy as MSK's accomplice

Apollo

Man gives false information on Mas Selamat to get rewards THE police have served a Court summons on a man who provided false information on escaped Jemaah Islamiah (JI) leader Mas Selamat Kastari.

The man, a 50-year-old bus driver, also made up false information to implicate an innocent party with whom he had had an unpleasant encounter with before, the police said in a press release on Saturday.

The man called the police on March 1 at about 8pm, saying that on Feb 27 he had seen a man resembling Mas Selamat board his bus and who later alighted at a bus stop along Lentor Avenue at about 8.30pm.

He added that the passenger had emerged from the Old Police Academy at Thomson Road before boarding his bus at about 7.30pm.

The police were immediately despatched to comb the Lentor Avenue area.

On the same day, at about 11.15pm, the man told the police that he saw Mas Selamat riding pillion on a motorcycle and provided the registration plate of the motorcycle.

He said Mas Selamat then alighted at a bus-stop along Thomson Road, near the Singapore Polo Club at about 8.15pm.

Upon investigation, the police found that the owner of the motorcycle had been involved in a road rage incident with the caller at about 10pm that day.

The man, had intentionally deceived the police 'in a bid to get the rewards being offered by various private organisations and individuals' for the arrest of Mas Selamat, the police said.

The man is due to appear in court on March 10 to answer to three counts of giving false information to a public servant.

Anyone convicted of providing false information to the authorities could face jail term of a year or a fine of up to $5,000, or both.

The police encourage the public to call 999 immediately if they see any suspicious person or activities, no matter how trivial the information may seem.

However, they warn that those who intentionally provide misleading information will be dealt with seriously as such deliberate disinformation distracts police resources and compromises on-going efforts to capture the fugitive.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest%2BNews/...ory_214707.html

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
(edited)

1 of us did managed to nail Regan Lee through investigative skills so i think better for the police to save monies and make good use of resources surfing MCF cos clearly some of us got better ideas to nab him laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Qpik

singaporean mah so how mature can he be ?? anyway i am also singaporean lar....my 0.5 yrs old car just karna curly fries drawn...probably someone is unhappy with me or my car...or whichever but no guts to see me face to face...so got to draw curly fries....ha ha...luckily i am not those that will jump when car kana scratch by pple... [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh] so they can continue drawing as much as they like if they dare....

This is a good chance to make the police work for us.

Like if you know illegal gambling is held, can make false report to police to storm that place.

Like if you know your wife/hubby is having an affair at some carpark or house, can call police to storm that place also.

This is the time to get your Tax money worth!!!

Turbocharged

shd cane the fxxker...

this time of crisis (although WKS would beg to differ) still play this kind of prank.

Turbocharged

Yeah... wasting precious manpower at this crucial moment for his personal feud with the motorcyclist. This man needs to be taught a lesson.

Our men are busy enough now.

(edited)
The bus driver should be caned.

The law states that a man above 50 years of age will be spared the rod. [scholar]

Edited by Nirxe

Turbocharged

they can make the same "typo" like they did with that poor sod who did not deserve it.

↡ Advertisement