Toshiba HD LCD Tv ---Good buy or Not ?

Kezg1

Samsung has the latest LCDs... when i bought mine last year, those were already 8th generation. Also best value for money... and nice too.

I recommend plasma over LCD.

but to answer your question, samsung is preferred over toshiba for LCD.

Sony is good but price wise, i think samsung is more reasonable.

shop ard and compare the spec in detail. it will help in your decision making [;)]

Turbocharged

your nick sony so cant say sony not good [laugh] . i compared both sony and samsung and did some research including asking shop staffs, reviews etc and most recommended sony for it's quality. comparing tv programmes , sony panel much clearer then samsung. but i was told that sony is using samsung panel

I didn't say Sony no good..

I said Sony is more pricy [:p]

so for good bargain people, samsung would be better. but then, people also swear by toshiba and philip as well.

same with plasma, there's pioneer, panasonic, LG and Hittachi supporter

as for quality on Sony, I don't need to elaborate more

Neutral Newbie

toshiba display quality is pretty good. i almost bot it...but wife didn't like the design...cos it looks so obiang. end up we bought the samsung N71.

if $$$ is not a problem...then get the Samsung 40" which has a dynamic contrast of 25000:1. That one is using LED backlight....and their black is really black!!! The image quality is very good

Neutral Newbie

I also recommend Plasma over LCD anyday!

- but nobody listen to me [:/]

Its ok! - Thats why I got a fantastic deal on a 50 inch Samsung Plasma - Thanks to the lemming mentality towards LCD. [thumbsup]

well, plasma didn't start off on a good footing, thus LCD won over a lot of supporter.

But what made you go for a Samsung plasma over others like Pioneer (ok, expensive over others), Panasonic, Hitachi or LG?

Neutral Newbie

but plasma generates heat. I can feel the heat in front of a plasma set at Courts/HN/BEST DENKI ... that's my concern. [:/]

↡ Advertisement