Ch8 "Save the foodstall" variety show

Friendstar

Last night's episode really very touching.

Personally, i dropped a few tears

did u all watch?

Anyway the stall that was saved is Blk 23 Haig Road.

it is a western food stall that suffered huge loss ever since it started due to its poor location. Easy for cars but difficult for Public transport. No offices there, thats why.

Owners are a young couple who burst out in tears when food tasters passed them with their votes.

even the master chef was holding his tears when he witnessed the scene [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

we all so buzy working to make ends meet, where go time to watch tv program? the only show we watch is 黄金路

yeah its a copy...but doesn't really matter...at least it showcases the difficulties faced by stalls in singapore...and taiwan variety shows also copy jap variety shows every now and then....as long as copy already, the result is good, then ok lah... [thumbsup]

warouz... see tio hor, dun anyhow touching here touching there..

btw, this kxxxcat version really sungei road budget.

Neutral Newbie
we all so buzy working to make ends meet, where go time to watch tv program? the only show we watch is 黄金路

Warouz you still can't get over with Jinfeng's death ah? [hur]

Neutral Newbie

It's a educational show. Initially when 1st seen this show, was enriching.

as more and more teary scenes appearing in every show, felt "stressful"

continue watching it.

not catching this show thereafter.

Last night's episode really very touching.

Personally, i dropped a few tears

did u all watch?

Anyway the stall that was saved is Blk 23 Haig Road.

it is a western food stall that suffered huge loss ever since it started due to its poor location. Easy for cars but difficult for Public transport. No offices there, thats why.

Owners are a young couple who burst out in tears when food tasters passed them with their votes.

even the master chef was holding his tears when he witnessed the scene [thumbsup]

I'm not sure if that show is real or juz entertainment purposes. Anyway the last eps, that master chef is [thumbsup] Its hard to find someone with experience and being a teacher, he plans, help and thinks and understand your situation [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Ya, watched a few episodes and find all scripts are the same. End up become boring ... sigh...

Beginning show food stall owner no business, they come to help him/her. Teach him/her cooking skills. Initially fail the test by chief and friends but at the end manage to pass. All espisodes same script.

You should watch Ramsey nightmare kitchen.

If you are interested I have actually recorded all(as far as I know) episodes. Besides learning how to cook ceratin dishes, I find some angles of the people very interesting - the inspirational part of human.

I was also wondering if some scene or the conversation real or stage to make the show interesting. But generally lots of things to learn from these.

anyone here tried out those stalls they "saved" before? how is the food?

i tried just now!

solid!

sauce is good

fish is juicy but portion slightly small. $5

pork cutlet slight salty $6

its worth supporting i guess.

↡ Advertisement