Big sized shoes

Rastaman01

Hi guys.............i having a hard time now as i looking for shoes but hard to find shoes that is my size about 11 or 12 for smart casual shoes...... any1 have lobang pls tell me

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

i dun want to start new thread so i'll just tap on this one ... and attn. to those mbrs that weigh over 100kgs ...

what shoes are you wearing ? what shoes will make walking comfortable and can sustain your weight at the same time ?

I know my $199 Clarks were ok ... for the 2 weeks they were with me ... but they "complained" about my weight after the 2 weeks.

I tried the diabetic shoe at Bata ... but even though they are touted soft to diabetic feet, they still could not absorb the impact during walking.

I am using gel insoles  ... they are good when they are new and thick  but they are getting compressed as the days go by ... soon they are going to be flat !

I only feel less impact when wearing those fit-flop material sandals ... but I don't think that's available for covered shoes ??

so how are the heavy weights here moving about without pain ?

You know what they say about men with big feet?

They wear big shoes.

In this case only if they find it.

:D

• Praise 3

i dun want to start new thread so i'll just tap on this one ... and attn. to those mbrs that weigh over 100kgs ...

what shoes are you wearing ? what shoes will make walking comfortable and can sustain your weight at the same time ?

I know my $199 Clarks were ok ... for the 2 weeks they were with me ... but they "complained" about my weight after the 2 weeks.

I tried the diabetic shoe at Bata ... but even though they are touted soft to diabetic feet, they still could not absorb the impact during walking.

I am using gel insoles ... they are good when they are new and thick but they are getting compressed as the days go by ... soon they are going to be flat !

I only feel less impact when wearing those fit-flop material sandals ... but I don't think that's available for covered shoes ??

I weigh around 95kg. The most comfortable shoes are my SAF jogging shoes. New Balance brand. It supports my weight very well. Now it has custom insoles, the impact from my jogging does not affect my heel anymore.

I wear sandals most of my free time. Work day is Dr Martin.

Shoe size US14 and UK13.

Go see a Podiatrist for custom insoles.

Twincharged

I weigh around 95kg. The most comfortable shoes are my SAF jogging shoes. New Balance brand. It supports my weight very well. Now it has custom insoles, the impact from my jogging does not affect my heel anymore.

I wear sandals most of my free time. Work day is Dr Martin.

Shoe size US14 and UK13.

Go see a Podiatrist for custom insoles.

yup ... will be checking out NB this weekend ... googled and found that NBs are the recommended choice for walking shoes too.

You know what they say about men with big feet?

They wear big shoes.

In this case only if they find it.

:D

no big feet ... only size US9 ... but got a big tummy though !!  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Mustafa's is very good for "big guy" stuff. I am wearing size 50 (equivalent to UK 15) Polo-ccino. Cheap and good and comfortable.

The guy who started this thread wears size 11 or 12 and thinks that's big? My toes are laughing. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

what shoes are you wearing ? what shoes will make walking comfortable and can sustain your weight at the same time ?

I know my $199 Clarks were ok ... for the 2 weeks they were with me ... but they "complained" about my weight after the 2 weeks.

I am using gel insoles  ... they are good when they are new and thick  but they are getting compressed as the days go by ... soon they are going to be flat !

you probably need the custom made hard insole, it is quite uncomfortable in the beginning when it try to 'correct' your feet and walking posture, after that it will be ok, you can take out and put it in any other shoes to wear.

Mustafa's is very good for "big guy" stuff. I am wearing size 50 (equivalent to UK 15) Polo-ccino. Cheap and good and comfortable.

The guy who started this thread wears size 11 or 12 and thinks that's big? My toes are laughing. [laugh]

No wonder he is always smiling

post-116534-0-37064800-1484533706_thumb.jpg

Try calf stretching first. I'm not that heavy but I think age is also a factor. Aching heel is common as we get older. I think I have to get sports shoes as my daily shoes soon.

↡ Advertisement