Renewing Car insurances

Andy_1703

Neutral Newbie

Hi Everyone

I'm looking to renew my car insurance and also for my colleague's car. Anyone has lobang on who to look for and what info is required for the quotation?

Thanks alot!

↡ Advertisement

yeah man...my also coming soon...at June !!

i can't carry on with AIG liao...too expensive ! wonder any good lobang there....

Neutral Newbie

Eh....for AIG....any1 here gana tie down to buy the insurance thru out the loan period or heard anytin like tat??was quote 1.6k ts year but most other ins co quote me ard 1.2k nia....thought of changing...

Just read the clauses for insurance carefully, my friend renewed his insurance and it do not cover driver less than 2 years of experience and driver age below 26.

He does not know and let his son drove his car and only knew it when the car got into accident. Total loss no payout and on top of that, he has to pay for the total loss for the other car who is involved with the accident. The other party insurance is going after him. [gossip] My poor friend did not know that it do not cover, thus bought the cheapest insurance in town. [:/] His agent did not explain that to him. [thumbsdown]

Edited by Princey_anne

Neutral Newbie

tried online quotes from few ins co....thk TM a*ia is the cheapest offering comprehensive coverage for all age drivers....was quoted $450 less than A*G n $150 less than nt*c....mayb can try china too....