Near Accident along Hougang Ave 2 & 8 late last night

Vtim

Around 11pm, me and wife decided to go for supper (after 4 kids have slept).

Left Hougang Central and head towards CTE. Around 11:15pm, stop on the center lane along Hougang Ave 2 & Ave 8 junction as traffic light is red for me.

Light turn green and suddenly a old uncle start to cycle along the pedestrian crossing from my left, I stop and quickly take a quick glance at my right side mirror. A red Mz3 on my right lane wasn't slowing down when approaching the junction, I quickly blast my horn (2 pairs of Steble Magnum + 1 stock disc = 5 horns) at the uncle cyclist and he stop momentary and lucky wasn't knock down my the Red Mz3.

Before I move off, I shouted to the uncle in hokkien "uncle, red light don't cross, uncle, very dangerous ah!!!"

here is the video taken from my N95 and just to let you all know, the handphone is mounted on a holder all the time when I drive.

↡ Advertisement

Some cyclists would never learn until they kena ... [:|][:|][:|]

Hopefully, they would still have a 2nd chance after that [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Bro, you nearly witness a 'Flying Stunt Man' performance [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

when I saw the Red Mz3 not slowing down at the junction, at a slpit second, I actually can visualise the image of the old uncle kanna bang by the Mz3, so I quickly blast my horn at the uncle sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Bro, you are a [thumbsup] fellow but this Uncle really is a CB ... [:|]

Cheong Red light [:|]

Suay suay that Mz3 knocked into him, then that Mz3 driver kena into shxt [:|]

Sorry if i sound too vuglar cos these are the type of road users which i detest most [:|]

Wanna cycle on the road, at least follow the basic rules & regulations and not suka suka like this ... thinking that others would surely give way to you [gossip][gossip][gossip]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Wah lao,wat a close shave...tat uncle can easy fly to the sky if the mazda were to hit him.

This is what i dont like cyclist dash across,they are too fast than pedestrian.

What do you think,if langgar whose fault?

Neutral Newbie

hahaha.. uncle.. u fierce sia..

i live opp e pioneer road north e new stadium here.. so many foreign workers at midnite think e road they buy 1.. anyhw cross onli.. somemore here quite poorly lit.. totally cannot c them.. even drivin at 50kmh aso mus Ebrake.. si bei dulan

Edited by Devilution

sure cyclist fault...am sure vtim will be witness..but hor a life on hands al

agree w mzrmazda3...this kind of cb ah pek better go home as inangel.gifangel.gif

Neutral Newbie

i used to lyk go jp slack 1.. last time so peaceful nt v crowded..wah den suddenly jurong area all e foreign workers squeezing into any patch of grass sittin down slacking.. wah lan eh. c aso irritated.. even my dinner i aso lazy go buy.. mus forever look out for them while they cross e road.. leave jurong area aso tired alrd cos mus take special care to spot them

Neutral Newbie

very close.. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

bro, may i know where to get this holder to mount the mobile phone?

thanks

sure cyclist fault...am sure vtim will be witness..but hor a life on hands al

agree w mzrmazda3...this kind of cb ah pek better go home as inangel.gifangel.gif

Yes, i think so...another thing is when the ah pek dash,he's not a pedestrian,he shud get down from the bike and walk. Happens to me few times..nearly knock them down