A lesson learned....they do work on rainy days....

Dankoo

First off...need to clarify that this is indeed my own fault...but it does help me to realised this mystery...the car park attendants do work even when it rains!

Was at Indoor Stadium last Tue for the Disney on ice show...as you all recall...it was raining the whole day...I displayed 1hr coupon and was surprised to see i was serve my "paper" when I came back...totally wet piece of summon... [laugh]

Always thought that when it rains...we can have a breather...but now I was proven otherwise...either that or they are now super "ON" since privatised! [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Warden may not like to go round in the rain also... but maybe bo bian, scare later caught by supervisor for "eating snake" [:(]

maybe the rain did stop for a while for the attendant to drop by [laugh] but lucky you still put 1 hr so fine is lower

Neutral Newbie

maybe hbd cp will work.. but you say is disneyland event, sure got many car also same parteren. maybe the cp attendant know sure got many cars can give summon

i think the same as you.

if I were a warden , I wouldnt want to go on my rounds with an umbrella.

i did saw these wardens summoning in heavy rain... with an umbrella... a few times somemore... usually in city area...

i think in "hotspots" rain or shine they will come

Turbocharged

If I were a parking attendant, I would do my rounds on a multi-storey carpark first (when it rains). Once the rain stopped, I would then tackle the open-space car parks.

Neutral Newbie

nowadays...they are really smart...knowing whr n when to issue tickets...mayb the reason is tat they themself r drivers too lolx....thk like a driver and they indeed earn their "rewards"

Edited by Greywhite

Yes, I were a parking attendant I also will to work even heavy rain. Becos alot pp think that raining i won't come to catch you. [sly] The more i summon the more my commission. [laugh]

Turbocharged

Correction.

If I were a parking attendant, I will hide under a shelter to observe (when it rains).

I will ambush that car, once I see the driver gotten out of it without any coupon placed on the dashboard.

BTW, I will only work this hard if it is commission-based.

Turbocharged

I think the attendants are more on the ball at the hot-spot locations.

In normal car-parks, I seldom see this happening.

Neutral Newbie

nope..last time i kena summon when i park at my [gorgeous] house in some ulu cp in cck..

raining so heavily also can get summon..almost never see cuz it was so totally soaked..

siao on la these ppl..

you tell me they don't work on bonus lor [smash]

First off...need to clarify that this is indeed my own fault...but it does help me to realised this mystery...the car park attendants do work even when it rains!

Was at Indoor Stadium last Tue for the Disney on ice show...as you all recall...it was raining the whole day...I displayed 1hr coupon and was surprised to see i was serve my "paper" when I came back...totally wet piece of summon... [laugh]

Always thought that when it rains...we can have a breather...but now I was proven otherwise...either that or they are now super "ON" since privatised! [sweatdrop]

cuz some think likewise, hence they sure check. [sweatdrop]