Toyota Corolla AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Initial D)

Nirxe

Hi fellow MCFians, I'm looking for a white Toyota Corolla AE86 Sprinter Trueno with the same decals as featured in the Initial D movie.

AE86.jpg

Car will be featured in an MTV for Borneo Motors Dinner & Dance themed Movie Extravaganza. It will be a one day photo-shoot event sometime end of this month and I doubt the car needs to be driven much. There will be some remuneration for the job. deal.gif

If you own or know someone who owns the the above mentioned car, kindly give me a call/sms @ 91468636. [gossip]

Edited by Nirxe
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Thanks for the tip off. But, I'm afraid I can't do so as I've already bought tickets to catch 10,000 BC tonight. [drivingcar]

To be recollection, there also used to be one parked in a carpark inbetween Blk 449 & 450, Clementi Avenue 3. Near the defunct commonwealth theatre which has a Mcdonald's outlet. [gossip]

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel...6008333&level=6

Edited by Nirxe

Neutral Newbie

Hi all! Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I am looking for this car too and unfortunately, new members can't start new threads so I can only ask here.

I'm looking for the trueno tofu car too! It's for my wedding in jan/feb 2012!!!!!! Me and the missus actually bonded through the movie when we first started dating.. she would get me the toy cars and get me the same Casio Gshock watches as the actors in the film. We even went to IMM just to see the car on display!

Anyone with the car can you pls kindly let me know? It would be our dream come true to get wed in this car!!!!! Anyone who knows anyone with this car and how to contact the owner too! Please!

Thanks!

Hi all! Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I am looking for this car too and unfortunately, new members can't start new threads so I can only ask here.

I'm looking for the trueno tofu car too! It's for my wedding in jan/feb 2012!!!!!! Me and the missus actually bonded through the movie when we first started dating.. she would get me the toy cars and get me the same Casio Gshock watches as the actors in the film. We even went to IMM just to see the car on display!

Anyone with the car can you pls kindly let me know? It would be our dream come true to get wed in this car!!!!! Anyone who knows anyone with this car and how to contact the owner too! Please!

Thanks!

I don't remember the characters in the Japanese anime wearing G shock watches :huh:

I don't remember the characters in the Japanese anime wearing G shock watches :huh:

Not sure about the G-shock watches, but confirm plus chop they wear New Balance shoes.. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

There is one always parked at lorong ah Soo, it's at a carpark near the lorong ah soo market. Not the MSCP. You can try your luck! I do not know the owner though.

There is one always parked at lorong ah Soo, it's at a carpark near the lorong ah soo market. Not the MSCP. You can try your luck! I do not know the owner though.

Haha you noticed it too. I'm still curious as to who the owner of that car is.

Thanks!

There is a regular here that owns one of these beauty. You would have to wait for him to appear.

Haha they do in the movie.

Watch when Jay chou shifts into first.

Well, you see, I have never considered that Hong Kong movie a true Initial D flick, not to mention that I never watched it at all. Reviews on the web says it's a mash of the entire anime series. No way that the movie can be wholesome by squeezing a few hours worth of anime into a 90mins film [laugh]