Hand,foot,mouth disease

Turbonetics

Hi everybody,iam here at home on MC for 5 days and nothing much to do so i would like to share with you all that an adult like me had just kena hand,foot,mouth disease(HFMD) being spread by my daughter.

she got infected about 2 weeks ago and i sent her to KK hospital and the doctor confirmed that she had HFMD and doctor said that adult kena HFMD is very rare,so i took it lightly and got close with my daughter.now she is about to recover.normally the first symtom is having fever.

last saturday,i woke up feeling unwell with slight fever and sore throat and went to see doctor.

after my meal,i followed the prescription to take my medicine and took a nap.

after the nap,i felt better with my fever about to subside and sore throat isn't as painful and the following night,iam almost feeling very fine.

the next day(sunday),i woke up and felt my right foot got a tikling feeling(as if you step onto a small stone).

i took a look at it and it was abit red without any bump so i thought it wasn't anything serious.

at noon,our family is about to go out for lunch and i wear my socks and could feel the same thing on my left foot but i did not remove my sock and take a look.then we head down to the carpark.

when i placed my right hand on the steering,i could feel the same thing on my palm too.

immediately i told my wife about all these things.

she said could it be chicken pox.

and i asked her could it be HFMD as i had chicken pox before.

on that day,the rashes keep poping out.

we were almost certain that it could be HFMD as the symtop i had was rashes that turn into blisters on my hand and leg and ulcers on my throat.

the next day,i went to see doctor and was confirmed HFMD.

he said it is very rare to adult to have HFMD.

he ask me to go buy 4D on my IC number.laugh.gif

post-15-1205810549_thumb.jpg

post-15-1205810550_thumb.jpg

post-15-1205810551_thumb.jpg

post-15-1205810552_thumb.jpg

post-15-1205810549_thumb.jpg

post-15-1205810550_thumb.jpg

post-15-1205810551_thumb.jpg

post-15-1205810552_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Dr say rare to get doesn't mean u won't get. Sometime these sort of thing more 'zhun' den dio beh bio.

Hope you recover soon...

its quite shiok not to work for 1 week.laugh.gif

the worst part about this disease is not those blisters though i had to walk like Mas Selamat but those ulcers on my throat.

i can't swallow hard stuffs.unimpressed.gif

Supercharged

Bro, who says HFMD adult won't get ah??

Btw, you cannot take nut/bean/mushroom/chai por/salted veg or "cooling stuff".

U can only take "um=porridge water".

Oh, u better stay indoor cos if u go wandering about, be prepared to be confined to CDC laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

nobody says adult cannot kena,i just didn't expect to be so lucky.

don't worry,i will be at home for the next few days.

supposed to use my car for my cousin's wedding on this friday,cannot make it now.