Obama speech: Why can't they speak like this here?

Bern2

Neutral Newbie

Interesting speech. Our leaders should take a cue from Obama on how to speak to the public. Personally found it a master class in presentation.

↡ Advertisement

He is a very skilled orator. But then that is his strong pt. But whether he can actually deliver what he talks is in doubt sweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

Quote:"normally those who talk very well cant do it.."

Unquote.

That is my observation, too. I seriously doubt BO can walk the talk........ anyway, his pastor has already done him in with the "damn america" coup de grace...

he's a very evasive person... he attack pple for being racist, saying it is wrong to deem him as black but is ok to acknowledge he got chance to be the 1st black president.

in the word of a editor, he can choose his minister but he cannot choose his grandmother. he deemed her to be a typical white woman, i wonder if there is arsenic undertone of resentment in him.

soon, they will temper him with fire on his militant 1/2 brudder and ethnic cleansing cousin in kenya again and again. in short, he will b fixed by the media.

Neutral Newbie

Politics at its best and worse. Can't stop the media. Our dear leaders can take a leaf out of this performancewhen they talk about M Selamat though. Rather than say " What to do?". [shakehead][shakehead]

Interesting speech. Our leaders should take a cue from Obama on how to speak to the public. Personally found it a master class in presentation.

Because there is never free speech in Signapore ... Watch what you say especially if it going against govt

↡ Advertisement