Where to get Brembo brake calipers

Reuters

I was thinking about the cap.. but I might get the entire thing, including the discs.. how much will the entire thing cost then?

the 4pot grandturismo brembo kit starts around $3900 with slotted rotors for the front only.some with 355mm rotors could cost easily close to 4.5k .if you want matching red calipers for your rear cheap you can try to source from 2nd hand rear brake kit from those evo forums but you need to do some conversion for the brackets and hand brake mech.oh ya , make sure your rim size and offset can clear them.

save the time on the covers,they are impractical and looks stupid.

You can get the cap at this Poh Seng shop, however get the real thing if you can. Its about 4k. Ppl might laugh if they notice yours is fake.

Since its in cosmetics section, you're looking for caliper covers?

Don't.

Heard some actually screw into your original calipers. [sweatdrop]

Anw, caliper covers can be spotted a mile away.

Unlike for example a fake Pivot VS, fake OZ rims, or fake momo steering wheel

(at least these are called replicas and are still functional), which you have to look closely to figure out. [:p]

fake brembo can see it a mile away. some time at traffic junction i see the small vios with a big brembo cover but THEIR DISC ROTOR so bloody small. i always laugh, but the owner think wah someone stare at my brake .....actually they are laughing at the moron for a want to be [laugh]

if you cant afford the real deal , then it better to stay original...some guys still think can smoke through

Edited by Puffer_fish

still remember doing a 3 series E90 with those stuff...put the "brembos" on the floor and my foreman said with a laugh "eh careful! later car roll over the brembo we have to pay ok.." [laugh][laugh]

I was thinking about the cap.. but I might get the entire thing, including the discs.. how much will the entire thing cost then?

The cost is very different and for different purpose. One is for show and one really add braking power to your car. So unless you need the braking power, you can consider maybe mini 4 pot like willwood?

As for the cover, forget abt it cos they may cause brake dust built up, lesser hear dissipation and most of all, one look and people will know its a FAKE and laugh...its like a geely you put merc logo. Same logic.

↡ Advertisement