I notice all complaints are majority about road hogging and tailgating

Axelpro

Neutral Newbie

... so, who is at fault first? tail gaters or road hoggers? I hate both actually.

But just to send message to those bros and sis out there who like to drive on the right lane with speed limit 90km/h. For Road Hoggers, get your mentality right! Right lane only is for overtaking, if your front is clear and there is a car rushing behind you, you suppose to give way.

Now for Tailgatters, you think you can brake your car on time that won't cause collision?? If the idiots in front of you blocking you, just overtaking from the left and move on, don't need to challenge the idiot who is roadhogging.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Neither, if I kana oso, i usually...... bo chup... either i move on and overtake the idiot from second lane, or i just give way if 2nd lane empty and got ppl rush from behind me... [sly]

I would say that even if there's a vehicle in front, it's still better to give way. Let the car behind go and tailgate the road hogger. It's quite interesting to see what happens next.

Yes this is what everyone shld do...move to your left when there is car coming

fr behind but apparently there are people who have big ego and do not want to follow

simple road rule... thats why we have complaints most of the time.

... so, who is at fault first? tail gaters or road hoggers? I hate both actually.

But just to send message to those bros and sis out there who like to drive on the right lane with speed limit 90km/h. For Road Hoggers, get your mentality right! Right lane only is for overtaking, if your front is clear and there is a car rushing behind you, you suppose to give way.

Now for Tailgatters, you think you can brake your car on time that won't cause collision?? If the idiots in front of you blocking you, just overtaking from the left and move on, don't need to challenge the idiot who is roadhogging.

aiya... i always just shout CB! then move on with my life... [laugh]

Neither, if I kana oso, i usually...... bo chup... either i move on and overtake the idiot from second lane, or i just give way if 2nd lane empty and got ppl rush from behind me...

1. Last time, I still bother to horn or high beam those road hoggers on the right most lane. These days, just overtake from the left, cut in it swiftly and move on.

2. For tailgaters, I usually look at what cars. If it is a car with lots of meat, I will give way as a form of respect. If you're driving a puny car and wanted to be hiong then no way, try to overtake me with your own skill [laugh].

Regards,

2. For tailgaters, I usually look at what cars. If it is a car with lots of meat, I will give way as a form of respect. If you're driving a puny car and wanted to be hiong then no way, try to overtake me with your own skill .

y the stereotype ? drive big car = big F ?

does overtaking on right lane apply on normal road too?

if i want to turn right,i have to keep to the right lane.

If only have 1 lane or 2 lanes, just have to wait patiently lor.

Regards,

Supercharged
[nod][nod]

Hey bunny, why are u alwasy replying in smillies? or nodding icons, and not writing a single decent reply??

WTF u doing spoiling our threads

I think yes leh, unless you are near a junction and intending to turn right.

Even L-plates are taught to keep left all the time. They only start to filter and keep right an adequate distance from the junction.

Maybe it's not so much about overtaking on the right, but keeping left if you are slow. But then, "slow" is very subjective.

↡ Advertisement