Today: Singapore vs Lebanon @ The National Stadium

Ad23

Thot National Stadium is closing down? Another screwup?

Pls lah even local media is not supporting our Lion. If not for ur posting, iguess not many know of the match tonite.

Let forget it, go home sleep or watch SCV HK drama better.

Edited by Kingcopa

they probably nvr expect the football team to progress this far so delay the closing of stadium?

I actually knew of the match last night, go home also can watch live [nod]

I wont feel proud with a bunch of foreigners wearing singapore jeseys and winning. I find it a sore loser mentality.

If Malaysian/indonesian national soccer team lose, they did so with honour.

With foreigners like Agu, Shi Jiayi, Alexandar, Daniel etc and John wikison, this sounds more like a mini English league and not a national team. No wonder I go malaysia always people make fun of our soccer team. cannot win? never mind, pay and pay till you win.

But of cos, now no malaysian cup, watching Sing International Soccer Team Vs Len not too bad too.

Bro, you are wrong liao. Don't feel shameless of having a bunch of "foreigners" playing for Singapore. Did you know the last French team who won the World Cup, many of them are also not "local breed" too.

I'm tired of going "final" matches after matches at the National Stadium, so will be giving it a miss.

Anyway, they took this opportunity to raise the ticket prices. Stupid move.

With CH5 showing it live, I would say having a crowd of 30,000 will be an achievement.

Just checking ... who's gonna be there?

I will. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Haha yes bro. I know there will be a live telecast but I just wanna go down and support the lions.

I think they've improved a lot over the years. I was there when Malaysia hammered Singapore 4-0 at the national stadium. One of the worst matches ever. I've always been a fan of the national team lah ... haha.

I have faith in Raddy though.

[thumbsup]

Just checking ... who's gonna be there?

I will. thumbsup.gif

i wanna go! but have something on... shucks... but went to see the sin vs aus friendly last week and thoughtt e lions were pretty solid. but still lacking abit of creativity in the midfield and size upfront. Go Lions!smash.gifbounce1.gifbounce2.gif