BC coilover servicing - Where and how much?

Boyboy

As above. my suspension seems perfectly fine now but I'm planning ahead.

Not sure what's the service interval. I do occasional tracking and Road trips in Malaysia and usually corner real hard but I usally drive on pavements only.

The dealer is Fong Kim, but I'm wondering if there are other alternatives. Cos they are pretty busy and I have this feeling that the price will not be too cheap [:p] correct me if i'm wrong

I'm hoping the servicing costs below $400 for parts and labour and that it means that the coils are in 10/10 condition after tt. considering the set cost me below $1.3k when new.

i'm willing to do it up north to save costs, if the job can be done in less than 6 hours. pardon my ignorance because i'm new to this. [flowerface]

if it matters, my ride is a getz 1.1 [blush]

↡ Advertisement

On 3/27/2008 at 4:53 PM, Boyboy said:

Not sure what's the service interval. I do occasional tracking and Road trips in Malaysia and usually corner real hard but I usally drive on pavements only.

The dealer is Fong Kim, but I'm wondering if there are other alternatives. Cos they are pretty busy and I have this feeling that the price will not be too cheap [:p] correct me if i'm wrong

I'm hoping the servicing costs below $400 for parts and labour and that it means that the coils are in 10/10 condition after tt. considering the set cost me below $1.3k when new.

i'm willing to do it up north to save costs, if the job can be done in less than 6 hours. pardon my ignorance because i'm new to this. [flowerface]

I also think of that. That why looking for other place that got repair. 
May I check with you, you found the ws that repair? 

On 3/27/2008 at 4:53 PM, Boyboy said:

I noob, but if your coilover is perfectly fine?? mean its at least a 9.5/10 condition. why would u spend 400 to service it?

anw whats there to service for coilover? and having coilover mean the car is lower, any taking out and replacing back mean all the alignment is out, camber etc etc, which is very troublesome to get back exactly what u want, esp if u go track

↡ Advertisement