Hypersonic
32 minutes ago, Blueray said:

wonder what was the cause .... ?

7th month anything can happen.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Kb27 said:

taxi

another HYUNDAI hybrid caught fire !!

I think singapore not ready for EV cars.

with buildings and car park too packly together, it is high risk to residents.

I think singapore should remain as gasoline engines vehicles..

4 minutes ago, Contipro said:

another HYUNDAI hybrid caught fire !!

I think singapore not ready for EV cars.

with buildings and car park too packly together, it is high risk to residents.

I think singapore should remain as gasoline engines vehicles..

Taxi have many extra electrical stuff connect by taxi company. May be due to short circuit of this circuit meter.

Always saw taxi driver keep those thing running when they are away from the taxi for meal break.

And many older driver still have the habit of keep the engine running when they are away.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1

48 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Taxi have many extra electrical stuff connect by taxi company. May be due to short circuit of this circuit meter.

Always saw taxi driver keep those thing running when they are away from the taxi for meal break.

And many older driver still have the habit of keep the engine running when they are away.

Now I am very scared - soon All cars will have the big 3 piece power sucking, heat generating GPS IU unit! Simple statics will mean a lot more cars will burn.... 

47 minutes ago, Tohto said:

ok.. so is problem of incorrect additional electrical load apply to the car instead of car problem like what some brothers said previously.. 

9 hours ago, Tohto said:

Hmm many electrical stuff?🤔

One more reason to reject the stupid damn erp gps thingy.

9 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Someone's relative below can take taxi everyday now.

:grin:

I tink need this to drive a taxi under there...hearsay it’s more strict than LTA...

74B1DF90-80D1-4DDF-B4C9-2B25B51A72D0.jpeg

• Haha! 5

The same issue? The first batch of Ioniq taxi was put on our road by Comfort Delgro in Q2 2018, so could be the those affected batch? 

Recall alert: Hyundai Ioniq in the hot seat

Hyundai is recalling 10,575 Ioniq Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid models from 2017 and 2018 to replace a wiring relay in the drive system.

The recall mirrors a similar problem announced last month with the Ioniq's platform-mate, the Kia Niro, which was also recalled.

Bad connections in a drive-system relay can cause the relay to overheat and lead to a fire, the automaker said in the recall notice. Drivers may see some early warning signs if the HEV warning light appears while driving, or the car won't start.

Like in the Niro, the relay is located under the back seat and can result in the rear seat getting warm or even catching fire. Parents placing children back there should be especially vigilant.

In the meantime, if backseat passengers say their seats are getting warm, it may not be just the optional bun warmers.

• Praise 8