Yet Another Car Catches Fire...

Typhoonz

The Original 1668 driver likes to drive reckless and intimidate others but is a balless chicken. 3-4 years back in his white exiga before he got very infamous i have encountered him on the road where another driver stopped on the road and jio him out settle but the chicken decide to run instead living up to his name as a fierce driver.

Anyway if i remembered correctly this guy changed to R class and dereg his 1668 no right? No?

If the deceased is the original 1668 siao lang driver, i know inside my heart i am laughing.

Finally this road terrorist is dead.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Think need co2 extinguishet. Magnesium flame burns at a few thousand degr n very hard to put out. Not even when submerge in water. Hence commercial diver use magnesium torch to do underwater welding.

CO2 extinguisher cannot. It will make the fire more explosive due to the reaction between magnesium and co2. I rmb we had to have a special type of fire extinguisher when doing the experiment.

Twincharged

Pure magnesium and magnesium alloy are different things altogether.

RIP to the merc driver.

Yeah. But it still burns the same way as pure magnesium but abit slower only.

• Praise 1

The burnt R-class is not 1668. According to xin min, the deceased is a 43 year old male who owns a boutique at Raffles Place for 15 years. His body was burnt beyond recognition, his identity has to be verified through DNA testing

May he RIP.

• Praise 1

The Original 1668 driver likes to drive reckless and intimidate others but is a balless chicken. 3-4 years back in his white exiga before he got very infamous i have encountered him on the road where another driver stopped on the road and jio him out settle but the chicken decide to run instead living up to his name as a fierce driver.

Anyway if i remembered correctly this guy changed to R class and dereg his 1668 no right? No?

If the deceased is the original 1668 siao lang driver, i know inside my heart i am laughing.

Finally this road terrorist is dead.

Deceased is my Neighbour bro. Carbon monoxide poisoned, unconscious then crashed. It's not the 1668
  • Praise 2

Deceased is my Neighbour bro. Carbon monoxide poisoned, unconscious then crashed. It's not the 1668

Oh RIP :a-rip: ,cannot imagine such an quite new expensive car,exhaust pipe leaking....

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Oh. No wonder. It tallies with what eye-witnesses say. He seemed unconscious even before the crash.

• Praise 1

how he get carbon mono poison?

merc the air recirculation is so kiasu it keep circulating to outside...like 20 min it already change mode...

• Praise 1

how he get carbon mono poison?

merc the air recirculation is so kiasu it keep circulating to outside...like 20 min it already change mode...

That's whar I have been told. I drive a Merc too. Recirculating happens every 30-40 mins. During this 30-40 mins, things may happen. Edited by Achtung

That's whar I have been told. I drive a Merc too. Recirculating happens every 30-40 mins. During this 30-40 mins, things may happen.

Esp Exhaust fumes entering the car,10mins is what it take to kill people. [angel]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Wonder if insurance will pay.......

Why not? I think most car insurance cover fire. Unless he had aftermarket mods like a different horn or something else.

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 1

To me it could be audi Q5 or or vw touareq

While watching this video   [sweatdrop] I am so afraid that the fuel tank might explode   :o 

SCDF fire fighters earned my deepest respect, they are really   :=B:  very brave in their job   :a-m1212:

• Praise 9

While watching this video [sweatdrop] I am so afraid that the fuel tank might explode :o

SCDF fire fighters earned my deepest respect, they are really :=B: very brave in their job :a-m1212:

Yes despite flame getting big, they even get closer to fight the fire
  • Praise 4