Yet Another Car Catches Fire...

Typhoonz

Saw facebook comments that the burnt merc is SFY1668P. Really?

if its true then it's karma at work coming from all the anguish this SFY1668P has caused others..
  • Praise 2

The burnt merc is R-class MPV, but not sure whether if its really SFY1668P.

12309620_966049176786995_119891601612198

Looking at the rims and previous video caught on cam of his reckless driving, (first few seconds of
), seems unlikely to be the same car unless he changed his rims recently.

But the rims are moving pretty fast so i stand corrected. Just an observation and not trying to be gey kiang.

Anyway wait for a few more days and see if car is deregistered will probably be more telling.

post-29998-0-19323700-1449339231.jpg

Edited by Invigorated
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Looking at the rims and previous video caught on cam of his reckless driving, (first few seconds of

), seems unlikely to be the same car unless he changed his rims recently.

But the rims are moving pretty fast so i stand corrected. Just an observation and not trying to be gey kiang.

Anyway wait for a few more days and see if car is deregistered will probably be more telling.

Rims looks similar to me.

Heard the merc lose control, hit and catch fire

Saw a facebook post by one of the people who witnessed the accident. He says that the car seemed to have caught fire before crashing and the driver was unconscious already. 

https://www.facebook.com/zax.lui?ref=br_rs

Turbocharged

Rims looks similar to me.

Second that. Looks the same to me.

However, no matter how nasty the person is/was, nobody should have an end such as this... Amtf..

• Praise 5

That car isn't a common one in Sgp, and its the same color as well

The burnt merc is R-class MPV, but not sure whether if its really SFY1668P.

12309620_966049176786995_119891601612198

Twincharged

That car isn't a common one in Sgp, and its the same color as well

Yup. But almost every R-class I have seen is either silver or black.

Saw a facebook post by one of the people who witnessed the accident. He says that the car seemed to have caught fire before crashing and the driver was unconscious already. 

Yeah probably the car was already on fire. The bumper has hardly any damage. It it had hit the tree the soft bumper would have wrapped around the tree, anyway the tree is also so slender, it would not have been able to withstand an impact from a 2 ton water buffalo.

• Praise 1

if its true then it's karma at work coming from all the anguish this SFY1668P has caused others..

Sorry, but what did SFY1668P done to warrant this retribution? I only see from the below video it did an overtake from the shoulder..... I saw from MCF there are even more kamakazi driving from a BMW & Civic.

Turbocharged

Read from the comment part of the reason for delayed rescue was due to electronics failure and the door could not be opened.

Any way to overcome this?

Not sure if they attempted to open from inside or outside though.

Read from the comment part of the reason for delayed rescue was due to electronics failure and the door could not be opened.

Any way to overcome this?

Not sure if they attempted to open from inside or outside though.

R.I.P.. Sigh..

Merc car don't have backup that could open car door manually from inside in the event of electronic failure meh?

Edited by Yewheng

Turbocharged

R.I.P.. Sigh..

Merc car don't have backup that could open car door manually from inside in the event of electronic failure meh?

i find it puzzling too.. mine is able to unlock/open from inside if locked, both passenger and driver side.

not sure if it's electronically controlled though.

However, no matter how nasty the person is/was, nobody should have an end such as this... Amtf..

Nobody should but the reality is someone really did. Since that is already a fact, would you rather it be SFY1668P or some other driver? I know my answer. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1