Does Traffic Police (those on huge bikes) summons parking offences (e.g. parking on double yellow line)?

Emils

Whenever i see f**kers trying to do impersonate police officers, I usually rev my engine real loud and wave my middle finger at them. KNNCCB. Oh you know what would be awesome, cut these f**kers' brake lines. That way when they have to hit the brakes after scaring some motorist they're f**ked. Hahahahahaha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Dislike 1

Biker's yen to be a TP is telling from his impersonation which I believe can be deemed as an offence. Although the word "POLICE" may be a fashion brand, I doubt it produces motorbikes and helmets for motorcyclists. Perhaps, the brand patent may even be restricted from producing such equipment.

Talking of impersonation, I recall a scenario (decades back) in which a madman imagined himself as a police officer and direct traffic in the middle of the road. [shakehead]

• Praise 1

can't see polis logo, only POLICE wording which technically and legally not unlawful.

This fellow clown. Using police logos on bike n helmet never a good idea. Drive within speed limit than nothing to scare lor. Camera / Cop on top / TP its everywhere. How to speed.

People put all kinds of things on their car, bikes, helmet .. even got people put Imperial Japanese Army flag, Nazi flag, ...

I put mud on the number plate

so that erp cannot catch me :grin:

• Praise 1

TP takes care of moving offense - speeding, red light, drunk driving...etc

LTA take care of non-moving offense - parking, mods, ERP..etc

HDB, URA take care of within estates - carparks, viod deck, un/loading bays, roads within housing estate.

any authory can issue summons for parking at private estate roads.

btw i tink its an offense to make the vehicle to look like TP car/bike..

• Praise 1

There are flaws in your post below. Some of the previous threads - one of which is LTA Enforcement found within this forum will disprove your notion. It's best not to give misinformation to members in this forum (especially new drivers / riders) who may hope for useful and accurate information pertaining to such matters.

One of the basic role of a TP i.e. "enforcement against unsafe driving behaviour and inculcating safe driving habits in motorists" was clearly explained per image below following the report on "LTA Takes Over Five Traffic Police Functions":

post-65674-0-69019600-1442534434.jpg

TP takes care of moving offense - speeding, red light, drunk driving...etc

LTA take care of non-moving offense - parking, mods, ERP..etc

HDB, URA take care of within estates - carparks, viod deck, un/loading bays, roads within housing estate.

any authory can issue summons for parking at private estate roads.

btw i tink its an offense to make the vehicle to look like TP car/bike..

Edited by Neutralsg
  • Praise 1

3 persons and none of you remember who was driving at the time and date of the offence?

Hi, i would like to ask, we have 3 person driving this van and we have a summon but nobody wants to admit, can i view the footage? do i have to pay to view it? thank you for advice.

My boss will ask "what is the process"? [laugh]

Please do something about it.

Hi, i would like to ask, we have 3 person driving this van and we have a summon but nobody wants to admit, can i view the footage? do i have to pay to view it? thank you for advice.

I don't think they will disclose the footage so readily. 

If no one admits then have to divide the cost of summon by 3.. If got demerit points  then draw lots to see the suay kia..

what to do? no one wants to admit and and no one do proper recording (such as writing logbook etc)

Didn't want to start a new thread.

Major ops on Seletar North Link, batch one concealed with camera, batch two up head with lights on.

Counted a total of 4 squad cars and 6 trooper bikes, you can imagine how law abiding I am now.

↡ Advertisement