Unusual findings (warning : dun see pics after meals)

M5m3

thats the leg not the hands lol [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

what a huge crocodile. crocodile leather wallets/handbags, Here i come !!! [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

The limbs looks like it can slip right off the bones leh...

Machiam like a well marinated lor chicken wing mid joint like that... So tendered that you can "suck" the meat of the bones...

Perhaps the hand was on the corpse then the man tried to pull out the corpse holding the hand but ooops.... off came the hand. Then they try to pull using the leg but ooops.... off came the leg too. Probably that is how that picture came about. [laugh]

It is a tragic and painful death for the victim.

Kena dragged down to river in croc's mouth. Then the croc dive underwater to drown the victim before eating it. Since croc cannot chew off flesh, what they do is they bite, hold on to the victim and roll in water to tear off chunks of meat. [sweatdrop]

the human decomposed body is the worst smelling thing i ever smell so far....worse than any dead animals or reptiles.....yucksss

Wah lan... you remind me one of my colleague just now. He burp in my car. KNN! All my other colleagues in the car KPKB and open my windows for fresh air. Sibeh smelly! We all joked that he ate sxxt?! [laugh]

They could have cut a bigger hole to extract the body mah... Like that one piece one piece take out they song ah? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

↡ Advertisement