Foods to heal wounds?

Rjmsfire

Neutral Newbie

Does anybody know what food or herbs can encourage faster healing of wounds?

I know prawns will slow down the healing of wounds. I need to find out the opposite food.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Yup,

My wife ceaserian cut. Eat sheny yu everyday. The wound heals in a week and stitch line not obvious.

U can try ShengYu in terms of food and if u're looking for herbs and can tahun bitterness, u can boil Tian Chi with lean meat (chia bak). Alternatively u can buy Tian Chi powder capsules from Chinese Medicinal shops for quick fix [flowerface]

(edited)

Eat Calcium rich food [nod]

Generally for injuries, Tian Chi is the answer. I dun know if the story is accurate but my martial arts sifu told me how the Chinese discovered the healing power of Tian Chi.

He said a monkey was shot by an arrow and escaped into the woods. The hunters were searching for it but couldn't find it. Few days later, the monkey reappeared with the arrow on its body but the injury seems to have healed. They followed the monkey into the woods and found tt it fed on a certain kind of herb later known as Tian Chi [thumbsup]

For martial art injuries such as internal injuries, thy will drink tian chi soup to purge the blood clot and so on [nod]

Edited by Chickenfarm

(edited)

I am at supermarket.. buying those adult milk powder.. then realised got people staring at me.. laugh.gif dunno because of my pai kar.. or a guy buying Anlene..

I was thinking of solid food also.. anything else beside calcium rich food?? like what sort of vitamin i need..

Thanks anyway.. will ask my mum how to cook tian chi..

Edited by Beei

Bones are made from minerals known as Calcium and phosphorus. Milk has these 2 minerals. For bone injuries, remember not to eat spicy food like those with chilli cos it impedes your bone healing [nod]

(edited)

Then jiak lak liao.. I have been eating laksa, prawn mee with lot of chili, anything with chili for the past few days.. no wonder my wound does not seem to close up.. bone very pain..

anyway is chicken meat and pork meat and beef fine?? been eating alot of these since my injury..

Edited by Beei

(edited)

No worries lah...just stay away from them at the meantime. Bones take longer to heal...easily 6 to 9 months depending on whether it is just a stress fracture or a more severe bone fracture [nod]

I remember the chinese sinseh ever advised me to stay away from chicken meat when I suffered a minor bone fracture during my routine airborne jump.

Edited by Chickenfarm

have must make sure got the hologram sticker. and also get the Beijing one not any alibaba cities.

also dun get the small small pills which r processed locally. get the 8 sphere per box type. listed price is ard $28 per box. is not chirp. but is guud thing. 1 pill a day first see if u can tahan anot. or buy 1 sphere first to try.