Dun B greedyin JB B Safe

Diehardsu

Juz came back from JB, I was at Gaint Lesiure Mall at abt 4pm, while I was collecting my car at the open car park, one youth approach me n hand over a piece of promotion booklet to me and ask me to open it so that he can earn one ringgit commission, juz to help him I open it, when I open it he told me I won a big prize, than he showed me an old piece of newspaper showing all the grand prizes, at this time another youth appeared telling me I'm so lucky.He told me I can go and collect from Jusco Terbau. I told him I will collect them later, they insist that they go together with them now so they can have their 50 ringgit commision, I told them I have to pick up my wife first before going, they try to open my car door to board my car, i rejected them and they left.I dun know whether I am KIA SEE or unfortunate / fortunate to let my prize slip away.I always believe to play safe than to b greedy than to regret.

I dun noe any bro/Sis experience tis in JB. If any please share with us.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I experience this 3 year ago in Giant Extra.They asked to open the ticket.When i open it and said that i won the prize.They very anxious and asked to collect a prize there with them somewhere in Shop houses office near Pelangi Gaint.To cut the story short, I had to buy the item they selling and had to pay around RM$4k.To all of us do shopping there, Pls DO NOT be Cheated.Just asked them to go away and if they do not want to go, just call for Gaint security to chase them away!

I tink we have 2 publicize tis n dun allow fellow singaporean 2 fall prey 2 them.Thanks 4 your contribution.You r lucky, can u imagine if they harm you.

Supersonic

I would walk away from anyone who approach me.

I would smile and say keep the prize for yourself, goodbye.smile.gif

Happened to me last month, told me i won a Honda Jazz , the salesman was so excited abt it,

Sales man : Eh mister , u really power la , open one time u won a Honda Jazz

Me : Oh really thats good, u can have it for urself . ( started walking away after returning the brochure to him )

Salesman : Eh mister free car u dun wan ah, really leh out of 250 000 only got one with this colour leh.

Me : Oh izzit nvm la u can take the car , i very steady wan i dun need the car.

Salesman : Eh mister u siao ah got one car for u , u dun wanna take

Me : Eh u then siao ah i give u a car to sell so with that money u can stop doing this job alr.

Salesman [:|]

Me : [laugh]

Just get back my car and drive away , just dun wanna park there in case he hantam my car when i away, anyway i am twice that fella size [:p]

Juz came back from JB, I was at Gaint Lesiure Mall at abt 4pm, while I was collecting my car at the open car park, one youth approach me n hand over a piece of promotion booklet to me and ask me to open it so that he can earn one ringgit commission, juz to help him I open it, when I open it he told me I won a big prize, than he showed me an old piece of newspaper showing all the grand prizes, at this time another youth appeared telling me I'm so lucky.He told me I can go and collect from Jusco Terbau. I told him I will collect them later, they insist that they go together with them now so they can have their 50 ringgit commision, I told them I have to pick up my wife first before going, they try to open my car door to board my car, i rejected them and they left.I dun know whether I am KIA SEE or unfortunate / fortunate to let my prize slip away.I always believe to play safe than to b greedy than to regret.

I also just came back from JB Giant Lesiure Mall abt the same time w u. No such encounter leh. Somemore my wifey went up to get something and I alone in the car. Heng arh...Btw if u encounter such harassment can call their local police hotline 24 hrs 6072212999 for help. [cool]

From what i remember the way they work is not to rob, more like making u fork out thousands of dollar for some useless stuff like sewing machine, it was reported in news back a while

Neutral Newbie

ya experience the same thing with you. But i gonna tricked by a small girl and she is very perisient men ! I tot to let her earn some money. but she also very tricky. anyway was asked to drive terbaru jusco and also went up the so call office.. lcuky sense something wrong and wait so long I just scold abit at the young gal before I left. But one thing before I let the young in my car . I asked her to hand over her IC.. [laugh][laugh] the whole thing waste my time

Supersonic

When you go chasing for money and you pay for toto, 4D, big sweep...the prize never comes.

When you don't go chasing for it, cars, tv, lands on your feet.... yeah right laugh.gif

I think you are good at least you are in a clear mind, don't think the youth is up to any good.

My family came across in JB also open a lucky draw ticket. The salesman act as if you strike TOTO saying "dunno this prize can give you or not" to make it realistic for a prize of (RM 1-3k) . After understanding it say you must buy this and that worth (Rm 4-5k) so a few K off.Some greedy ppl not in a clear state of mind will fall for it [:/]

Yeah, same here, for the past one month, were approach by chinese youth at gaint extra whenever i went there.

Beg me to take a piece of their paper as it's will enable to earn a comission of 0.50sen

Just told him/her straight off, I'm not interested, Thanks.