Citroen C4 Picasso 5-seater is out

Nikolaiski69

Neutral Newbie

Never like mass mkt conti cars 'cos always priced higher than mass mkt jap cars. Dunno why SG like that [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

i belive the reason is becos a lot of pple out there want to be different from the mass mkt, but dont have the funds for a BMW, Merc etc

most of these pple will have a shock of their lives when they tire of their mid range conti rides after 3-4 yrs, and see how bad they have depreciated

no matter how the bush is beaten

an entry level conti (70+k range) can offer better handling and safety than a premium japan sedan (90k range)

[:p]

Just bought a 5 seater @113k. 5 years warranty and 5 years servicing, free front camera bla bla bla...

Wanted something high and with great view, and fuel saving. The only competitor is nissan qashqai 1.2 turbo, priced at 113k as well.

Qashqai 1.2T

Cheap road tax, shld be fuel saving as engine is small. Pick up was good, was a bit draggy during higher speed.love the interior. Drove nissan and jap cars all my life.

But in the end I chose a citroen c4 picasso bcos of the warranty and serving free for 5 years, best of all 1.6 diesel turbo, I only pumped diesel every 2 wks! $60 each time! Hits about 1000km. Simply great for me!

It has everything that you will need to add on to a jap car, like auto mirror retraction when you lock your car, GPS etc.

But it needs getting used to as citroen uses semi gear box, changes gear like a manual car, other than that, I'm loving this car. I probably will not go back to a jap car

My 2 cents:)

• Praise 1

Just bought a 5 seater @113k. 5 years warranty and 5 years servicing, free front camera bla bla bla...

Wanted something high and with great view, and fuel saving. The only competitor is nissan qashqai 1.2 turbo, priced at 113k as well.

Qashqai 1.2T

Cheap road tax, shld be fuel saving as engine is small. Pick up was good, was a bit draggy during higher speed.love the interior. Drove nissan and jap cars all my life.

But in the end I chose a citroen c4 picasso bcos of the warranty and serving free for 5 years, best of all 1.6 diesel turbo, I only pumped diesel every 2 wks! $60 each time! Hits about 1000km. Simply great for me!

It has everything that you will need to add on to a jap car, like auto mirror retraction when you lock your car, GPS etc.

But it needs getting used to as citroen uses semi gear box, changes gear like a manual car, other than that, I'm loving this car. I probably will not go back to a jap car

My 2 cents:)

pls take care and change your engine oil and gear oil and coolant at HALF the prescribed intervals, regardless of what C&C tells u

*if u want your car to last 5 yrs*

↡ Advertisement