Guitar Lessons

Macross1

Can you uncles play better than these North Korean kids?

Expression looks kind of unnatural though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSedE5sU3uc

This video has been going around for ages ... 😄

↡ Advertisement

I learnt guitar with the mat rockers below the deck wan. Some won best rock band in the 80s and one became quiet famous...we use to call him zul malmsteen as he really can play like malmsteen. Its much easier to learn when one is young as u wont be shy of making a din and create a scene.....hahaha! UltimateGuitar.com has lyrics,chords and figures of chords placement for easy learning. But strumming or plucking depends on your experience!

Thanks arhh bro.

ya... just picked up

every night chickens fly, dogs jump (鸡飞狗跳) when I practice [:p][:p]

Hahaha!

A good piece of classical music would make the audience smile and weep within the same composition.

By that definition, I must have been a good guitarist because each time I played the instrument, the audience would laugh and my teacher would cry.

This fella is not Human lar ... [laugh]

A lot of dedication and time need to be put into it. I think this guy from young just devote his time to playing the guitar - sure can do.

If I could just practice and play guitar all day long - without worrying about my wage-earning job, it would be great! [laugh] (Maybe not so for my neighbours though ...)

Edited by Sosaria

A lot of dedication and time need to be put into it. I think this guy from young just devote his time to playing the guitar - sure can do.

If I could just practice and play guitar all day long - without worrying about my wage-earning job, it would be great! [laugh] (Maybe not so for my neighbours though ...)

My advice. Dont ever play a classical piece to your friends or family members who are not classical guitar players.

Question for the guitar peeps, will an electric guitar withstand being checked into a flight with a hardcase?

Check-in worked for my classical guitar in hardcase.

But better to hand carry than to check-in.

Question for the guitar peeps, will an electric guitar withstand being checked into a flight with a hardcase?

I use this ... You can get it at Popular Guitar Shops ... Mono

f50a7559-b4cf-4d69-bebb-01caafe810e3.JPG

• Praise 1

Many in MCF will be motivated to play guitar if she is the teacher.

this girl is getting known quickly, I'm also following her music.

Young girl got her own signature Ibanez Prestige S guitar .. not easy.

too many such talent show/competition in china, like every week 2-3 program running, so many talented people plus many come from overseas to join the show. They go from one show to another until like no stop singing for years.

like the indian girl from malaysia in the recent Sing! China show, i thought she was good and newly pop out. But you can see her name in youtube back in 2012 where she already starting to participate in these competition. I wonder she probably skip her study and doing this full time.

Reality - people like David Tao (guy who picked her in the first competition) won't ever be granted a recording contract if not for his father.

i was referring to 李佩玲。