Sylphy? A Bad Choice?

Diamond2006

Unforfunately...mine is 1.5: can enjoy its comfort oni, not its performance.... [:(]

Edited by Diamond2006
↡ Advertisement

Slyphy was never a performance car to begin with. If you compare comfort between Sylphy and Civic, Sylphy wins without a doubt.

I'll get the Civic even if there is no this Taiwan show [nod][nod][nod]

Unless i prefer a more luxurious interior & comfort ride [:)]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Neutral Newbie

Unforfunately...mine is 1.5: can enjoy its comfort oni, not its performance.... frown.gif

Do you need a fast car or a car that always have better pickup than others? If you need such factor then you should not be buying an NA car as you should be considering F1 car instead.

For me, safety and comfort are more important especially in Singapore as there are many racers who are driving NA cars driving recklessly endangers other's life.

Luv sylphy alot.. a bit wasted tat I didnt go for that as 1.5l. End up with latio. Till now... I still like to look at that tho Teana is nicer!

I just have to get this off my chest even if it has been mentioned before.

Bluebird Sylphy, or rather just Sylphy, is the name for the export model. No prizes for guessing why the Bluebird part is removed. Still, Sylphy gives me the creeps (read: syphilis) whenever it is mentioned.

And don't mention Teana. Every time when that comes up, I'm just reminded of the Tena adult diapers.

So yes, both bad choices in terms of naming.

Edited by Mits_jc

Slyphy was never a performance car to begin with. If you compare comfort between Sylphy and Civic, Sylphy wins without a doubt.

IMHO, comfort is something that is easily done. Compare comfort and performance, which one give you the more yield? Good engine, handling and gearbox are more expensive to make than posh leather and by building a car taller.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement