Sylphy? A Bad Choice?

Diamond2006

Sylphy = Bluebird = Taxi.

Brand power dipped immediately.

No money but still want the best, buy Honda Jazz.

Got a bit more money and want comfort and space, buy Toyota Camry.

Got alot of money? You probably won't be bothered coming to forum to check up anything before buying...hehe...

[flowerface]

My friend regret from changing her Colt to Jazz without giving a test drive, thanks to hearding comment from ppls like you. After collecting her car, she regretfully told us that Jazz suck if compare to her previous ride.

↡ Advertisement

My friend regret from changing her Colt to Jazz without giving a test drive, thanks to hearding comment from ppls like you. After collecting her car, she regretfully told us that Jazz suck if compare to her previous ride.

opss... Honda is premium japs [lipsrsealed]

Hypersonic

Its confirm better than altis. Latio itself is superior than Altis in many ways.

Sylphy is in between Camry and Altis if u are referring it to Toyota just

as its in between Teana and Latio.

PErsonal experience here. Was given a pre-facelift altis as a replacement car when my latio was in the workshop. That one week with the Altis was an uncomfortable experience, even though the altis as a newer ride.

Neutral Newbie

PErsonal experience here. Was given a pre-facelift altis as a replacement car when my latio was in the workshop. That one week with the Altis was an uncomfortable experience, even though the altis as a newer ride.

You are so used to your own car already, the smell, the controls, the comfort etc

Neutral Newbie

There should be some bad point of the Colt that let your friend decided to change her ride, if its so good, she will sure continue to drive it. There should also be some point that Jazz is better than Colt, I think generally the space and FC. Definitely Jazz has some point not as good as Colt (may be solidness), but learn to appreciate the Jazz and her drive will be a more present one.

Hypersonic

uncomfortable experience? in what way?

You are so used to your own car already, the smell, the controls, the comfort etc

In what way, let's see. Carseeker is right, I'm used to my ride.

1st thing noise level, I'm used to lower noise level of the latio. Really can't get used to the higher noice level altis

2nd rough engine, also gotten used to nissan smoother engine. OK, maybe replacement car wasn't well serviced.

3rd cheap plastic feeling, also gotten use to the luxurus feel of latio,

4th cramp, also gotten use to latio sense of space,

5th ride comfort, all in the above, says I gotten use to latio higher level of ride comfort...

Agree with you that if you are used to driving a quiet car especially Nissan car with the smoothness of Nissan engine, you will not like or get use to driving a noisy car from other brands beside Nissan.

So far, Nissan cars do not cut cost on their interior and sound proofing like other Japanese brands. When I sit in my friend's cars other than Nissan, I don't quite like the comfort level and noise level also.

Bro agree with you!

When my latio kena kiss backside, insur company lent my dad a altis. Wah he hated it like mad no offence but its jus used to the level of comfort.

Neutral Newbie

Agree with you that if you are used to driving a quiet car especially Nissan car with the smoothness of Nissan engine, you will not like or get use to driving a noisy car from other brands beside Nissan.

So far, Nissan cars do not cut cost on their interior and sound proofing like other Japanese brands. When I sit in my friend's cars other than Nissan, I don't quite like the comfort level and noise level also.

I can second to that! [thumbsup]

think this topic shud be changed to sylphy a good choice??? [thumbsup]

i was driving a proton gen2 for almost 5 yrs, engine loud as hell summore highly modified exhaust , sports suspension etc...just got sylphy 2.0 last month...enjoying it so quite n comfy comes with ioniser aircon the cabin air feels damn clean and relaxing...best part I paid 67K for it now 77K!! [:p]

for 2.0L segment compared against Tomyam Camry and TomYam Accord and Kimchi Sonata..definitely Sushi Sylphy best value for money...my 2 cents :D

the new Honda engines are gruff and underpowered for new Honda cars...

the previous Civic has both 1.6 and 1.7 i-VTEC engines, mated to a pretty light car body...power and handling supreme...

come the new Civic, even with more power, but with much heavier body, you won't feel the power...

the same can be said for Accord 2.0L 150bhp and Odyssey 2.4L 180bhp...rev the nuts out of it, engine makes sluggish noise (not really nice to hear), you don't seem to be going any faster too...

i should think old cars are better than new ones...

I've driven the past few generations of Civic. Why do you say "pretty light car body" for the ES and "much heavier body" for the FD?

Regards,

think this topic shud be changed to sylphy a good choice??? [thumbsup]

i was driving a proton gen2 for almost 5 yrs, engine loud as hell summore highly modified exhaust , sports suspension etc...just got sylphy 2.0 last month...enjoying it so quite n comfy comes with ioniser aircon the cabin air feels damn clean and relaxing...best part I paid 67K for it now 77K!! [:p]

for 2.0L segment compared against Tomyam Camry and TomYam Accord and Kimchi Sonata..definitely Sushi Sylphy best value for money...my 2 cents :D

But Sylphy doesn't belong to the same class/category as Camry and Accord. Just like I don't use a Civic Si and compare with a Camry or Accord.

Regards,

Neutral Newbie

But Sylphy doesn't belong to the same class/category as Camry and Accord. Just like I don't use a Civic Si and compare with a Camry or Accord.

Regards,

He mistaken the Sylphy as the Sefiro ... both are "S" , I think this is TM's trick..

Heh, if its cheapo? How about a Altis or a Latio or a sunny or a hyundai?

Can't be Sylphy be more cheaper den your avatar which is brown in colour right? (: Kekekeke