Optra Estate

Spurman

The Optra Magnum features a steady and proven 1.6 litre, 16-valve DOHC inline 4-cylinder engine that delivers 109 hp at 5,600 rpm. It is available with a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission.

The refinements to the Optra Magnum are very pleasing. Both the stiffness and noise dampening have vastly improved to give an overall increase in road handling and manoeuvrability even at higher speeds. Suspension technologies incorporating up-to-date Chevrolet developments are seen on the Optra Magnum, making the driving experience of the Optra Magnum a very comfortable and pleasurable one.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I love the looks of the Optra Estate.. thumbsup.gif But after the facelift model called Optra Magnum, I don't quite fancy the teardrop headlight design..

• Praise 1

your's 11km/l? manual isit?

heard most ppl get 9-10+ for auto

===============

My almost 3 year old (59000KM) Optra Estate AUTO gives about 11-12 km/lit.

Pretty decent for the space the estate gives me. [drivingcar]

===============

My almost 3 year old (59000KM) Optra Estate AUTO gives about 11-12 km/lit.

Pretty decent for the space the estate gives me. [drivingcar]

You're on 14" rims/tyres?

• Praise 1

The Optra Magnum features a steady and proven 1.6 litre, 16-valve DOHC inline 4-cylinder engine that delivers 109 hp at 5,600 rpm. It is available with a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission.

The refinements to the Optra Magnum are very pleasing. Both the stiffness and noise dampening have vastly improved to give an overall increase in road handling and manoeuvrability even at higher speeds. Suspension technologies incorporating up-to-date Chevrolet developments are seen on the Optra Magnum, making the driving experience of the Optra Magnum a very comfortable and pleasurable one.

109hp is slightly low....

• Praise 1

I love the looks of the Optra Estate.. thumbsup.gif But after the facelift model called Optra Magnum, I don't quite fancy the teardrop headlight design..

conversely, i dislike the look of optra

look too korean.

i like aveo5!

↡ Advertisement