Olympic torch bypassing Singapore

Scenic98

It went to Jkt and today in KL. It was never in the the original plan to be here, so it's not because our MIW didn't want any trouble from protesters.

Guess we are too small and insignificant to almighty Chinese.

↡ Advertisement

Nevermind. i'd rather the torch not be here lest it gives trouble makers another chance.

Wheather it passes by here or not does not change the fact that we are but a small trading parter to China.

i was aware. juz thinking it would be quite interesting to see how our world class police force manage potential protesters.

actaully singapore has benefitted a lot in terms of $$$ from China's hunger for oil. A lot of their demand is coming from here. Petrochina has invested in oil storage here and is thinking of building a refinery here. it's all part of a security plan to have oil installations outside of China.

haha...when i saw the 1st pic which is just outsite Comcentre, i thought they are there preparing for some "nearby" resident coming out for lunch at Killiney Kopitiam.

u see the firepower on the Anime charater, defo need Ang Chia to counter.

If the torch is here, our side would sure 'Ling Ling Long Long' scare the whole world dunno ... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

If torch is here, MIW will give full support to their so-called friends..they been voicing support for them regarding the crackdown..but seems like the reciprocation is not there yet.. [laugh]