Fixed Deposit Rates

Cavili

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Anyone from the banking sector can advise me which bank gives the hightest interst rate for FD or nearing promotion for FD.

Regards

↡ Advertisement

Depending on the amount and tenture. I find Maybank I-Savvy time deposit have the best interest rate. But you will have to start a o-savvy saving a/c 1st, then start the time deposit online, then transfer the $$$ there.

Hi

I am also looking for banks that could offer FD near 3% for 12mths term but to no avail.

Anybody could advice any finanical instrument that could offer that rate? With Guaranttee return.

Hi

Anyone from the banking sector can advise me which bank gives the hightest interst rate for FD or nearing promotion for FD.

Regards

I am not from banking but from my experience, Hong leong has highest interest if compared to the rest.

Fundsupermart Cash Fund is an unit trust? so yr $1 investment may not be $1 invested cus of admin charges etc ?.... [sweatdrop]

Yes, there is but not in S$.

7% also have if you change your $ to NZ$.

Also guarantee return but in their currency [laugh]

S$ FD is still droping... now around 1% nia for all banks.

No way can get 3% per annum for S$ FD. Now can get 2% good enuff. Some banks offering only 1.08% for 50K for 12 mths. [dizzy]

If you have more than 50K, 3% to 10% is possible for non-FD products.

Hi

Regards

Bro, just walk into any bank of your choice. Talk to the receptionist and say you have 400K to invest. I'm sure they will treat you like a king [;)]

Think there's a few PB bros/sis here also. You might want to speak to them for more advice [;)]

Usually for 50K 3% to 10%.

It is usually either non-principle grantee or must put a couple of years one.

Sibor rates have been falling lately. So FD rates are following suit. now hovering around 1% for short tenor of 3 to 6 months, slightly higher of 1.1 to 1.2% if 1 year. All these from the usual banks like dbs, uob ocbc.

ABN and Citi may get u a slightly higher rate for min 200k. call them to refer u a private banker. of course they may try to encourage u to buy some unit trust....your call

No way can get 3% per annum for S$ FD. Now can get 2% good enuff. Some banks offering only 1.08% for 50K for 12 mths. [dizzy]

Managed to get 1 with 1.25% for 12 months but must be above 50K [nod][nod][nod]

↡ Advertisement