Honda Stream

Ben123

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Just taken delivery of my Honda stream. Noticed I could hear the air-con compressor cutting in and out very frequency (like 15-20 secs). Is this normal as I find it rather odd. Anyone knows where to get an English version of the operating manual? And there is the spare tire located?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

It's normal. My 06'Civic also like that. I drove the Altis b4, also same. In fact Toyota and Honda the a/c all like that.

Your spare tire should be those wind down the cage holding the spare using the jack handle type. Look for a "-" slot near the boot area that can insert the jack handle and turn it anti-clockwise.

Edited by Watwheels

Reduce the temperature like 20C ...sure compressor kick in late,or increase the fan speed.

Manual u gotto steal from those who bot it from KM.

See underside kar chng...sure hab spare. [:p]

heard some honda models does not come with spare tyres.ie:Honda crossroad.

They come with some self repair kit instead.

It's normal, my stream also same.

The spare tyre is located under the boot. Look under your rear under carriage can see liao.

Release is from the boot, the wheel will fall to the ground.

English version, you can buy from KM about $70. If not, beg from those who got from KM.

oic...my neighbour intend to get one new Honda Steam....but also thinking of the Mitsubishi Grandis...I told him go for Honda make...cos more reliable car in terms of engine..resale value and etc...

so bro, the current price from PI for Honda Steam is how much now ?

One PI "car Xs" i saw during lunch was selling the x model at 82K. KM list price 79k. likely 78K after loan discount.

Their RSZ more than grandis at 88K

I was telling him crazy price more expensive than KM. He say must see the stuff he throw in.

KNS. only 1 front LCD, 1 roof LCD. Both china made.+ reverse camera + vkool. The rest same same as KM

Like that where got worth 4k. plus x model no rear disc brake and vkool can get as freebies from km.

when ask if don't want the 2 LCD monitor, they say less 1K. Nonsense.

Plus try to smoke me KM not guarantee COE. Yah i tell him not b/w guarantee, all my friends 1 bid get already.

Cheapest style i noe on the market is 72K

Edited by Osiris

bro..afterall, some PIs words cannot be trusted, in any case of buying cars from PI...die die must check properly before signing the dotted lines...

1st time driving a Honda? It is "like that one". You will also notice your headlights will flicker once when the compressor kicks in.

Neutral Newbie

hello, honda stream is rather a good model. I'm a sales consultant for cars, so any more information needed before buying, feel free to call.

↡ Advertisement