PM's question: Should DPM quit?

Friendstar

I feel very angry whenever the LEEs family challenged listeners with such question.

[NOT exact word by word quote]

Lee H Y: Who amongst you here think that my salary is too high? *as YEO's consultant*

Lee H L: Who in this parliament (of PAP MPs) feel that DPM should quit?

both questions were met with silence and they concluded that everyone is happy.

The Lees love to employ this "challenge" you tactic. Even their daddy did this back when he was interviewed by many reporters on TV. I think its a misrepresentation of the true sentiments of the people.

Low Hiang kiang rocks when he mentioned about the salary of the minister being matched with the private sector, but when things go wrong, CEO stepped down, but ministers still iron rice bowl. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
Low Hiang kiang rocks when he mentioned about the salary of the minister being matched with the private sector, but when things go wrong, CEO stepped down, but ministers still iron rice bowl.

They want their cake and eat it too.

They want their bread buttered on both sides.

Then they tell you, you can't have it...

Turbocharged

yup... was watching the news... Low TK rocks [thumbsup]

but have to admit both him and LHL's attitude during the questioning not very good... [shakehead]

Even if someone say yes to both questions, he's not going to cut his salary and ah wong is not going to quit... That very person will just be shot down by being asked why...

WKS also employ this tactic. Instead of answer Low's question of the public rumour that MAS may have died, he counter challenge Low if he himself believe that MAS is dead. But atlas, Low, ball shrink and said he don't believe too. Buy the orignal question was not whether Low believe or not, but to address the rumour that MAS whether MAS is dead or not. I wish that he would just answer the f**king question.

IMO DPM should clean up the mess and dan quit cos he's putting everyone in sg at risk if that limping man is not caught.

Between LHL and LTK are just plain politics. PM can always shoot back and ask LTK what he has done to help track & capture MS. LTK can reply that he was not the one who made the mistake. Neverending debate, just focus on catching terrorist bomber is more productive.

I dunno if making such comparison is appropriate. [:/]

Since national security is breached I think he should take responsibility. I would like to hear what he himself have to say rather dan the PM speaking for him.

this type of tactic is a damn low class hit below the belt.

is like asking "anyone who objects raises hand" then in a matter of seconds say no one raised hand means no one object. people need time to react, some need anonymity. no one is so stupid to make himself the permanent target of PM's firing squad.

why no one ask: "we tot u said mas is SG, so after all these search and the 2 months report, where is him?" (outta SG?) [:/]

I feel very angry whenever the LEEs family challenged listeners with such question.

Lee H Y: Who amongst you here think that my salary is too high? *as YEO's consultant*

The Lees love to employ this "challenge" you tactic. Even their daddy did this back when he was interviewed by many reporters on TV. I think its a misrepresentation of the true sentiments of the people.

Low Hiang kiang rocks when he mentioned about the salary of the minister being matched with the private sector, but when things go wrong, CEO stepped down, but ministers still iron rice bowl. [thumbsup]

Tell Low go fxxk spider lah!...dare to speak up..and when challenged for an answer.."Do you think that DPM should quit?'..the bugger lan, lan keep quiet...and PM say:'No answer?...So you got no answer!'

Now, the Sillies and peasants know what type of fxxked up opposition they had voted into parly-ment to 'voiced out' for them! [:|]

[shakehead][shakehead][shakehead][shakehead][shakehead][thumbsdown]

"But I think it is wise for WP to drop Gomez. Get rid of this albatross. It will drag you down. I mean it's not for me to tell this to Low Thia Khiang. But it will drag you down, Low Thia Khiang. Don't! Get rid of it. And you can get rid of him without having to give up contesting in Aljunied GRC. It can be done!"

PM lee said this.. replace "WP" and "Gomez" with "PAP" and "WKS" [flowerface][flowerface][flowerface]

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin.../206275/1/.html

Edited by Boyboy

well, they are the ones who call the GE. so they can wait for some "good news" and the general mood of the public to be lifted before calling the election [sly]

↡ Advertisement