Lesson learnt from slapping incident

Hamburger

the recent case of rich tai tai slapping stewardess has made mi realize 1 imp lesson. [:/] botox n face lift may onli works on ppl in early 50s n not e late 50s. the tight looking face makes one loook like smiling all e time while u actually is not smiling at all [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Lesson learnt: -

When travelling with wife, never look down blouse the stewardess who is bending in front of you to chat or serve you drinks..... the stewardess may get slapped and your face is plastered all over the newspaper and Tv screen casuing you major embarassment.

by the time one reaches pass 50, the face muscles also lax liao. so bo pian, need to use botox to help sustain a pretty smile [sly]

SQ kebaya.... the down blouse opportunities are definitely more then up skirt...

and some SQ gals flirt with you by bending in front of you... they know their kebaya is boat shape collar...

Of course that only happens in the business and first classes... Those in the economy cannot be bothered with you unless you are ang moh...

u are not correct.... down blouse in Y is easier.... most Y class stewardess are new... they not so experienced in knowing that they are showing....

F class... usually paxs are served by leading stewardess, i.e. those in green and the IFS, in flight supervisor.... i.e. guy in grey suit or gal in purple kebaya.

J class, unless its a two class configuration, only blue kebaya gals are serving in J and they would be the more experienced ones and the chief steward, guy in blue suit, or gal in red/orange kebaya.

and no... they do flirt with you in Y too, even if u not ang moh....

the recent case of rich tai tai slapping stewardess has made mi realize 1 imp lesson. [:/] botox n face lift may onli works on ppl in early 50s n not e late 50s. the tight looking face makes one loook like smiling all e time while u actually is not smiling at all [laugh]

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Lesson learnt: -

When travelling with wife, never look down blouse the stewardess who is bending in front of you to chat or serve you drinks..... the stewardess may get slapped and your face is plastered all over the newspaper and Tv screen casuing you major embarassment.

Bopian, sometimes the longkang so deep.... [dizzy]

u are not correct.... down blouse in Y is easier.... most Y class stewardess are new... they not so experienced in knowing that they are showing....

F class... usually paxs are served by leading stewardess, i.e. those in green and the IFS, in flight supervisor.... i.e. guy in grey suit or gal in purple kebaya.

J class, unless its a two class configuration, only blue kebaya gals are serving in J and they would be the more experienced ones and the chief steward, guy in blue suit, or gal in red/orange kebaya.

and no... they do flirt with you in Y too, even if u not ang moh....

Guess u had pretty much enjoyed ur ride on SQ [sly]

it should be "rides"........ plural.... most of my outbound and inbound are on SQ...

Edited by KapitanE
↡ Advertisement