IPPT @ Safra

Garlic

Hi guys,

Anyone here took IPPT @ Safra before? Heard it cost $2 per attempt and that the 2.4km run is conducted on thread-mill?

Will the speed be preset?

Window open liao, Safra is the nearest for me but was told it cost $2 per attempt and that there will be no incentive awards?

Tks [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

if u tink u can pass...den don take at safra.de run on the threadmill de speed is preset.n u cant slow down.u hv to keep running at dat speed de whole time.once u adjust de speed only disqualified.i tink de speed is 12.

n also no incentive award.

I took at both safra and FCC..

FCC, you should know liao..

Safra will jiak $2 from ya when you registered, regardless you run 2.4 or not.. No money award, so don't bother to try your best..

Threadmill is preset according to your CAT status..

IMO, FCC more relac..

Took at SAFRA Tampines before.

I thought I can easily pass, but was so wrong.

2.4KM run is conducted on thread-mill on a "recommended" preset value. But you are free to adjust.

Do note that the treadmill is tuned to upslope +2 if I remember correctly.

Anyone here took IPPT @ Safra before? Heard it cost $2 per attempt and that the 2.4km run is conducted on thread-mill?

$2 to use the gym facility. You can use the locker, shower(tower provided) and even the jazcuzzi

Speed is preset.

Window open liao, Safra is the nearest for me but was told it cost $2 per attempt and that there will be no incentive awards?

No incentive award, is for those who only needed a PASS. For 2.4km run, the minimum requirement is 2pt. If you are in the service vocation and requires only 1 point to pass, I suggest skipping the gym.

Hi guys,

Tks [:)]

I prefer normal running ....

Now that the window opens based on your Birthday, i always book my ippt once before my bday, and once immed after my bday so i clear 2 windows within a very short time. And you only need to train once.. haha..

I took twice within 1 month.. my bday falls on a 26th. So i took once on the 9th, then another on the 30th.. then 2 years later go again. $800 in pocket excl rank pay.. hehe.. [sly]

actually not difficult to train. i belong to those who are not fit generally. if no train, my 2,4 sure fail.

3 weeks before test, to some intervals training. go to the track, do say 400m in 2min, rest 1 min, continue 400m in 2 min until u hit 2.4km

after 1 week, go towards 800 in 4 min, rest 1.5 min, till 2.4km

another 1 week, do 400m in 2 min, but rest stop only 30 sec.

like that, sure pass one.