Pulai Desaru now on at Latestays.com

Genie47

Yep! Seems like they got a surplus of rooms over the May Day weekend. In contrast, Bintan Resort is fully booked out.

Those who have no plans can go to www.latestays.com for a quick booking. Just did mine for Thu 01 May 2008. MYR305 for 01 May and MYR269 for 02 May.

Desaru good for a 2D1N stay. I wouldn't suggest 3D2N.

Forgot to add. Come tomorrow at 12mn, cannot book 01 May anymore. Might be worth a try but no guarantees.

Edited by Genie47
↡ Advertisement

Wow..... RM$305 & RM$269.... on late stays program. [sweatdrop] Wonder what's the rate like when without the latestay offers. [:/]

So where is it you're staying that costs so much. [shocked]

(edited)

Need a fast getaway. Thought Pulai Springs but need a beach for the girls. Besides it will be nice to return since 2004.

Edited by Genie47

Hypersonic

Hi Genie47,

How is the hotel and room condition? A lot of hotel in Malaysia are not very well maintain and was very different from what you see in the internet. Will like to know the hotel condition since you just visit.

May plan for a short holiday there during June school holiday.

Pretty badly maintained. Lost its lustre since 2004. Like I said, good for 1 night and nothing else. Just back from Bangkok and Kanchanaburi. Even the hotels on the Kwae Noi river is better than Malaysia's. Reports will come. Stay tuned.

That bad ah. I gone to Pulai Desari (Perdana then) in 2001. Was thinking of going again during Vesak day but decided to save the dough for June to Kuantan.

Look forward to your pic and report of yr Thailand trip.

Cheers

(edited)

I've done a lot of photo uploading to my VT website. Got to wait 24hrs before you can view. Kanchanaburi is more than the SAF training grounds in Thailand. You got to see it for yourself.

On my last day there, there was this really HOT lady in some really skimpy bikini lazing on the river deck chair. Was wearing this thong back bikini bottom. She went on to sit on various furniture and even railings in what I can say are really like poses showing off her wonderful body. It was like she knows she's got it and she was unashamed to flaunt it. Like every pose was purposefully and tastefully done as if she was modeling for a vacation spot. The Aussie guests went wild and were commenting on how a hot date she would make. What a way to end my stay at the Kwai Noi river.

Sorry no pics. Just had to spend time drooling and the swear the river banks swelled from all the drool. Even my wife drooled over her.

Edited by Genie47
↡ Advertisement