Any Swift 1.2 XG owner?

Shinshino

Neutral Newbie

well i guess i have to bear with the constant noise from the radio until i change the head unit.. changing the antenna doesn't seem to work for me.. [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

well i guess i have to bear with the constant noise from the radio until i change the head unit.. changing the antenna doesn't seem to work for me.. [bigcry]

First of all, congrats in getting yourself your first car i suppose... im driving this baby too.

As for the antenna, i noticed i have to let the tip of the antenna point slightly upwards to get better radio reception. you can try....

Neutral Newbie

i am getting mine by this week if everything go smooth.

it's a used car that i am getting, oct 2007 car.

so this car is running on cvt? anyone mind to share what ATF lube oil brand you are using?

as i am getting a used car, it does not come with car owner manual, anyone mind to help scan and email to me?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to contact admin for swift club?

Sent in my request to join weeks ago, but til now no response [:(]

Edited by Adonz

Hi,

I'm facing problem with my swift 1.2 l TG Aircon. Checked with Autobac and they said condenser and a pipe gonna be replace.. Quoted me about $700 plus excluding Gst etc.. Mean poss cost $1k to have it done. Can anyone advice me over other cheaper and reliable workshop that you have your swift Aircon done? Thanks.

Edited by Nerdyguy0301

Neutral Newbie

by the way, any idea on whether we're running on timing belt or chain? and whats the engine oil capacity in case we bring our own engine oil for servicing? thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to contact admin for swift club?

Sent in my request to join weeks ago, but til now no response [:(]

take down my number, got meetup i call you, you speak to their admin.96914454

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I'm facing problem with my swift 1.2 l TG Aircon. Checked with Autobac and they said condenser and a pipe gonna be replace.. Quoted me about $700 plus excluding Gst etc.. Mean poss cost $1k to have it done. Can anyone advice me over other cheaper and reliable workshop that you have your swift Aircon done? Thanks.

any jb shop is cheaper, but there`is risk lor.... touch wood i so far no problem

Neutral Newbie

Is there a different with 1.2 & 1.3 model?

1.2 cvt, k seris engine, only auto available, spark plug also different from all other swifts.

1.3 vvti, m series engine, come in auto or manual.

Neutral Newbie

by the way, any idea on whether we're running on timing belt or chain? and whats the engine oil capacity in case we bring our own engine oil for servicing? thanks!

cvt metal belt, not any other belt from other zc, 4litres shold be enough.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys! Is this forum dead ? Last Discussion/ Questions was almost 10 years!  Considering its a topic on a 14 year old car ! Hahaha Anyways bought this car recently (6 months driving it) its really an reliable and good car to drive. Hope to restart some discussion for the ZC71S or any Suzuki swifts owners ! Thank you! 

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, ammedius said:

Hi guys! Is this forum dead ? Last Discussion/ Questions was almost 10 years!  Considering its a topic on a 14 year old car ! Hahaha Anyways bought this car recently (6 months driving it) its really an reliable and good car to drive. Hope to restart some discussion for the ZC71S or any Suzuki swifts owners ! Thank you! 

I'm a Swift 1.5 owner. Does that count? Lol.

• Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie

@BabyBlade yeah !
Hahaha didnt expect any reply from the forum! how long you’ve had your ride? 

Well i wanted to discuss regarding on the Suzuki swift Ground clearance when there’s like full 5 pax or when you go Groceries shopping and your boot is full , the behind tyre clearance is like almost touching. (So far using Stock Absorbers). Any advice or recommendations? I heard that its one of the downfall of having a suzuki swift? 

any recommendations or advice? Or any of you have face similar problems? Thanks! :D

Can change to adjustable suspension to make it higher or stiffer to stop it bottoming it out or just add this to your stock shocks.

:D

image.thumb.png.22ae1115175f25d22effac334a7b8d71.png

image.png.36a7fb6f3fbc3f16e1dabfbcab808ba0.png

27 minutes ago, ammedius said:

@BabyBlade yeah !
Hahaha didnt expect any reply from the forum! how long you’ve had your ride? 

Well i wanted to discuss regarding on the Suzuki swift Ground clearance when there’s like full 5 pax or when you go Groceries shopping and your boot is full , the behind tyre clearance is like almost touching. (So far using Stock Absorbers). Any advice or recommendations? I heard that its one of the downfall of having a suzuki swift? 

any recommendations or advice? Or any of you have face similar problems? Thanks! :D

Neutral Newbie

@Jamesc Thanks for the recommendation! Will look into it :D 

Additionally (sorry for the many questions hehe) Since I am driving an old car , any of you guys currently using a legal/illegal Exhaust? Have been wanting to find an exhaust with a more bassy sound than the stock (feeling abit Adventurous haha)

↡ Advertisement