Appeal to traffic police

Hcblue99

Neutral Newbie

Anyone know how to appeal to traffic police?

I can't find anything like webside or write-in address.

Go down to ubi TP headquarter talk to an officer on duty.

↡ Advertisement

Just email to this email address to appeal ...

[email protected]

But usually they'll not reply you till about 6 months from the date of your offense. They'll take this 6 months to see that you don't "kana the same offense" again ... and then review your case.

Hi, juz wondering whether anyone knows if this "6-month wait b4 TP reviews the appeal n replies about the outcome" as mentioned above is still practised....

there will be an automated reply.. if i rem is 2 weeks

not sure abt the automated reply....but there's an acknowledgement email....the question is some ppl say the appeal outcome will be known in abt 1 month, but some tell me tat TP will monitor for 6 mths to see if there's further violation b4 they review the appeal....confusing siah [dizzy]

Hi, juz wondering whether anyone knows if this "6-month wait b4 TP reviews the appeal n replies about the outcome" as mentioned above is still practised....

i dont think it takes 6 months for them to decide on an appeal la, shouldnt be that long. first, you should get an acknowledgement, then wait for about 2 to 3 weeks, if no news then write in to ask about the appeal.

i dont think it takes 6 months for them to decide on an appeal la, shouldnt be that long. first, you should get an acknowledgement, then wait for about 2 to 3 weeks, if no news then write in to ask about the appeal.

ya, 6 mths seems too long a time in such modern age....

Me also wrote in on Fri for an appeal with a youtube video. When I wrote in, my youtube video only had 4 views. I just checked, now got 5 views. It is a unlisted video so no one can access except for the person with the link. :D

So I think they saw the video liao, now waiting for their reply. Keeping my fingers crossed. :wacko:

Last friday i politely cut quene on a Audi like any other true-breed spore driver during peak morning hours. [laugh]

He drove agreesively and overtook me and we exchange some good will gestures and greetings and moved on. [laugh]

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh............this bloody angmo actually submitted the video and email to TP complaint.

And the same day 2hrs later TP contacted OC and insist we cum down for interview bcos of a complaint! :blink:

TP nowsadays so on the ball or angmo big F ?????

• Praise 1

Last friday i politely cut quene on a Audi like any other true-breed spore driver during peak morning hours. [laugh]

He drove agreesively and overtook me and we exchange some good will gestures and greetings and moved on. [laugh]

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh............this bloody angmo actually submitted the video and email to TP complaint.

And the same day 2hrs later TP contacted OC and insist we cum down for interview bcos of a complaint! :blink:

Got beedio?

My point is, how cum a ft can get a response so fast ?

I also never cut in dangerously.

Cars was at a stand still at a junction. I was moving at a right turn lane signaling left to filter in for quite long.

Just nice when I reach the line the other side started moving so I filter left lor.

Quite smooth mah. Like that he also want to drive agreesively beside me to $^

Edited by Hiphiphoray

My point is, how cum a ft can get a response so fast ?

I also never cut in dangerously.

Cars was at a stand still at a junction. I was moving at a right turn lane signaling left to filter in for quite long.

Just nice when I reach the line the other side started moving so I filter left lor.

Quite smooth mah. Like that he also want to drive agreesively beside me to $^

i hope you have video of his aggressive driving and good will gestures.

Unfortuately i dont have rear camera, so it was not captured.

But its very obvious lor.....from my rear mirror can see he driving like mad man, as if i stole his wife. [laugh]

The goodwill part, i have clear audio of both of us greeting each other. [laugh] And only a bit of his universal sign as he drove past.....

Actually its my first time greeting anybody on the road........virgin greetings. haha.

Unfortuately i dont have rear camera, so it was not captured.

But its very obvious lor.....from my rear mirror can see he driving like mad man, as if i stole his wife. [laugh]

The goodwill part, i have clear audio of both of us greeting each other. [laugh] And only a bit of his universal sign as he drove past.....

Actually its my first time greeting anybody on the road........virgin greetings. haha.

very normal, last week i from lane 4 overtake a mercedes in lane 3

somemore the mercedes really very very very very very very far away

smeelly smelly got 20 car lenght

i overtake with signal and slowly not abruptly one

kena high beam [laugh][laugh]

the woman suddenly very fast

but not that i dont want to go fast, in front got car mah :huh:

you hong chia overtake OOOO, OOOO make so much noise

i think if my lousy pigkarp overtake him, he maybe take chopper come after me [laugh]

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

i also sent in a complaint against a van over weekend but till now still nothing other than an auto-acknowledgement [:p]

Edited by Solar

Twincharged

Nowadays they very fast. I sent in videos of people overtaking me very close before when I already cycling on the left lane. Sometimes within 2-3 days they already got statement from the other party already.

Wahhhhh......like that I wana start gathering beedoees liao.

Everyday can easily gather a few. [laugh]

Nowadays they very fast. I sent in videos of people overtaking me very close before when I already cycling on the left lane. Sometimes within 2-3 days they already got statement from the other party already.

↡ Advertisement