Appeal to traffic police

Hcblue99

Supercharged

Cannot use to offset your road tax meh?

wait for AG to audit their accounts lor

Traffic fine is to Traffic Police and road tax to LTA bro..... Two totally different account..
↡ Advertisement

Traffic fine is to Traffic Police and road tax to LTA bro..... Two totally different account..

Oh yeah.... Sorry, keep thinking the money goes into the same pocket anyway... ;)
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

What's your 9 points and $170 for?

Speeding?

If reject, appeal 2nd, 3rd time might also be same case. Can don't pay, go look for MP and ask MP write letter for you, but please have a damn good valid reason.

Fines are usually 14 days payable, there's a compounding date, don't kancheong, read properly.

Even if you missed the date, they will send you red letter and ask you to quickly pay. Go court not so easy one.

My experience is they will never pay back.

I still got $100 with LTA haven't get back yet. 3 years liao.

my first traffic offence stopping at highway shoulder due to my car overheated, 4 dem n $130 , appeal for two times with the workshop receipt and rejected.state court date on sept.what should i do? should i attend the state court or look for MP?

my first traffic offence stopping at highway shoulder due to my car overheated, 4 dem n $130 , appeal for two times with the workshop receipt and rejected.state court date on sept.what should i do? should i attend the state court or look for MP?

Even if you look for MP, you still have to attend the court date. MP cannot interfere with any court proceedings.

You can try looking for your MP and ask him write an appeal for you to TP.

Turbocharged

pay the amount first then appeal.....go court so troublesome.

mess up the whole day work.

if appeal sucussful, take back demerit points. money not big issue if cant refund.

• Praise 1

Your car just nice breakdown before ERP gantry ?

Oh, all along I thought it is a dummy camera to scare people lor.

All these years I have been driving at 80~85km/h when crossing this stretch of the road lor.

Until recently I noticed that they pasted those orange strips on the camera.  Maybe they updated the hardware.

Thanks for the info.

Dangers of driving with cruise control on

If courts case cannot be cheaper than 130 lor.

On first appearance, you only get to plead only, if you plead not guilty, then adjourned to another date for hearing lor.

My father kenna before. 70 become 400 in the 90's

Made sure you have solid proof, and honesty always work lor.

For me, I would have stop AFTER the ERP lor, as I fear the mess.  After ERP, no problem, you can park forever with ICE playing Forever Lasting Love Song Vol.6.

Was caught red handed by TP for driving without seat belt on just a moment ago. Any chances of appeal to avoid paying fine and demerit points? This is the time being stopped by TP after 15 yrs of driving. Sian....

Edited by Sigcomms

Was caught red handed by TP for driving without seat belt on just a moment ago. Any chances of appeal to avoid paying fine and demerit points? This is the time being stopped by TP after 15 yrs of driving. Sian....

So u h not been belting up for 15y?

So u h not been belting up for 15y?

Most of the time as my daily trip is driving alone on short distance. This time round along pie slip road from pyl to kallang bahru fetching my grandma n relatives. Very chun to meet TP on patrol and forgot to belt up. Edited by Sigcomms

It is the season lor,  these few days, they are everywhere lor.

Go Loyang prayer today, already see 2 cases. Go there, lorry.  Go back, angmo got caught lor.  Speeding ba.

Red handed, very very slim chance one.  

But if 15 years, zero d pt, got chance one.  They let me off for  double zig-zag parking, bus lane lor

It is the season lor, these few days, they are everywhere lor.

Go Loyang prayer today, already see 2 cases. Go there, lorry. Go back, angmo got caught lor. Speeding ba.

Red handed, very very slim chance one.

But if 15 years, zero d pt, got chance one. They let me off for double zig-zag parking, bus lane lor

Clean record so far and this is the 1st time (does not include the parking offence).

Anyway, its my fault and hope there is a chance to waive the offence.

Edited by Sigcomms

Oh ..... then got chance la.

But hor, there is no more interview session loh.... I heard.  All appeal via online portal.

So, it is 100% based on essay writing lor ....... for example, are you rushed to move off laaa because you need to ......

Clean record so far and this is the 1st time (does not include the parking offence).

Anyway, its my fault and hope there is a chance to waive the offence.

Most of the time as my daily trip is driving alone on short distance. This time round along pie slip road from pyl to kallang bahru fetching my grandma n relatives. Very chun to meet TP on patrol and forgot to belt up.

No matter how far you are going to drive, always buckle up. Anything can happen to you even if it is in a carpark. Safety first bro, think of your beloved ones. Seen a few cases of those who failed to buckle, ended up in accident and spine got injured.

Oh ..... then got chance la.

But hor, there is no more interview session loh.... I heard. All appeal via online portal.

So, it is 100% based on essay writing lor ....... for example, are you rushed to move off laaa because you need to ......

In my opinion, this is an offence which is extremely hard to justify. Buckling of seat belts can take place even when your car is on the move in the carpark, it only require a few seconds. Unless offender can prove his car has no seat belt warning system or it had malfunctioned at time of offence. However when offender appeal, it is wise not to make a false claim, as it will be deemed as an act to obstruct justice. Edited by CarsAndMe
↡ Advertisement