Roar/Texas Fully Sythetic oil?

Booboon

Anyone heard abt this two brands. They are having 50% discount now but still very expensive. Anyone with experience with this oil.

Currently I m on Amsoil 0W20 oil. The price of Roar is more $34/L after 50% discount [sweatdrop] More than twice of wat I am paying now.

↡ Advertisement

Texas is Made in Singapore. Their office is in Tuas. I bought once. Their revolution titanium oil. Very good. Beats Amsoil and redline flat. The oil is a 50wt oil but the engine just revs like a 30wt oil. You get better protection and lower friction.

But price...way too expensive. $350 for 5L back then. So I go back to amsoil.

Texas is Made in Singapore. Their office is in Tuas. I bought once. Their revolution titanium oil. Very good. Beats Amsoil and redline flat. The oil is a 50wt oil but the engine just revs like a 30wt oil. You get better protection and lower friction.

But price...way too expensive. $350 for 5L back then. So I go back to amsoil.

That is expensive.

Neutral Newbie

Use Roar before and was told that can use till 20K Km before changing the EO after 20K found sludge in the engine so if you want to use use it at your own risk.

That is expensive.

Use Roar before and was told that can use till 20K Km before changing the EO after 20K found sludge in the engine so if you want to use use it at your own risk.

U changed before?

I heard from my friends that the RS can last 20,000-25,000km ( $68 x4L = $272 ) so break down into 2 normal servicing eg. $128 each. The difference is not much but I heard from them is that the F/C had improved about 10% and pick up faster!

I waiting for my next servicing to try out...

Neutral Newbie

Heard that Roar oil is made by the same company that manfacture Texas oil go to the factory of Texas that is international was told they weld the 4 corner of a container to but their oil into it.

Can anyone confirm on this.

(edited)

any feedback on ROAR e.o.? was recommended by tire shop along whitxxx rd; price at 200+ oil drain interval 20k km & color of oil BLUE use w NGK mercedes (or was it NGK for mercedes?) spark plug.

Edited by Fuelsaver

any feedback on ROAR e.o.? was recommended by tire shop along whitxxx rd; price at 200+ oil drain interval 20k km & color of oil BLUE use w NGK mercedes (or was it NGK for mercedes?) spark plug.

I did read on forums. Some claim its good but for the price, I don't think I will want to try it.

$68/L is almost enough for 4 bottles of Amsoil oil. Even for claimed drain interval of 20K, its still way too expensive.