Green Genesis Coupe shows up, 286 hp turbo DI engine nearby?

Sfrtuscani

Neutral Newbie

Certainly hyundai did a great job for car designing but the problem it needs to encouter is how to deliever the reliability issue and not forgetting FC, it is a true fact that many hyundai car now have good FC initially, but most hyundai whom i know of complain about the FC level rose up after 3 or more years of ownership(base on my knowledge, i dun mean to offend hyundai)

Neutral Newbie

no worries bro...sharing of experiences is welcome. my current hyundai is my third hyundai... my two previous '92 and '99 elantras give me ard 12.5 km/L ... my current tus is 10km/L i think knowledge about cars and regular maintenance is very important. i did not have any bad experiences as what ur frnds encounters.

Neutral Newbie

wow based on ur figure you provide it sure prove hyundai is going a great job, the jap counterpart should be shaken up now [sly]

Neutral Newbie

watever u think, no one can stop u... but its gona show tt u r a person who cannot accept change n reality...

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

yup... :-) that is 10km/L aft changing from 16' to 18' .....use to get 600 to 700 km/tank.... and my tussy is sfr plate... already clocked 135K km... no breakdown b4 except the battery.... [thumbsup]

Edited by Sfrtuscani

Neutral Newbie

tat's a impressive record,current i am driving my sis mazda 3 sp, it is a thirsty machine, only manage to clock abt 530km for a full tank of 55 litre, with the rising fuel price hai.... you know what i mean [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

yah... its so scary when u see the numbers jumping at the pump...kekekeke .... time to be light footed [thumbsup] on the gas...

Neutral Newbie

totally agree... actually I thinking of suggesting the idea of converting the car to CNG to my sis but do you happen to know the pro and the con?I understand the boot space will be taken up by the tank but what will the other unforseen disadvantages?

Neutral Newbie

Heard from a friend that the tank also gives out a funny smell, cos' its natural gas. Not sure how true is it. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement