Where to get a bicycle rack for car?

Kelpie

Many many shops in JB offer - may as well get one made with whatever number your want

JB shops make S'pore specs plate??

↡ Advertisement

Ok thanks!! How much to make one?? Been blocking my license plating for the longest time. been lucky so far...

Fine is $1000! or 3 month's jail.

Plate less than $50 if in SG. Possibly around $20~$30 for one, cannot recall as I make them long long time ago.

Edited by 999

Just go number plate shop and get one made lor. But of course there will be people who don't then when kena stop will kpkb or act like victim.

Actually it's quite surprising that you can "anyhow" have a number plate made. I'd woulda thought that they should be "controlled items" - and I wonder how many fake plates have been made before?

Which would be interesting to see - providing that the fake plate never gets a ticket, you really wouldn't know.

And if there is a fake plate that gets a ticket - how would you fight it and prove your innocence

Supercharged

Which would be interesting to see - providing that the fake plate never gets a ticket, you really wouldn't know.

And if there is a fake plate that gets a ticket - how would you fight it and prove your innocence

You can proof your innocence by the car make and model. Cos I dun think someone else who make the same license plate (as yours) would be driving the same car make and model, as you.

You can proof your innocence by the car make and model. Cos I dun think someone else who make the same license plate (as yours) would be driving the same car make and model, as you.

I dunno - but that seems silly to me.

IF I were to make a "fake" plate, the very first thing I would do would be to copy the plate from the same model colour as my car...

How hard would it be to go strolling thru a carpark and find a white Corolla or a green Sunny or a grey Wish? If, as a criminal you can't even do this basic level of research - then you're a moron

Supercharged

I dunno - but that seems silly to me.

IF I were to make a "fake" plate, the very first thing I would do would be to copy the plate from the same model colour as my car...

How hard would it be to go strolling thru a carpark and find a white Corolla or a green Sunny or a grey Wish? If, as a criminal you can't even do this basic level of research - then you're a moron

Even if the criminal can find the same make car, there's bound to be some differences between the 2 cars. Eg, the wheels, the windows, bumpers or stickers on the windscreen.

If really got such a "wise" criminal who has the same car type as yours, then your only other defense is your alibi. Maybe your friend, or your car cam can prove you aren't at the scene of the offense....

Even if the criminal can find the same make car, there's bound to be some differences between the 2 cars. Eg, the wheels, the windows, bumpers or stickers on the windscreen.

If really got such a "wise" criminal who has the same car type as yours, then your only other defense is your alibi. Maybe your friend, or your car cam can prove you aren't at the scene of the offense....

Yeah ...really fingers crossed -

Because for something like double yellow line parking, you can be 90% sure that such things won't be checked - of course, if stopped by tp or is speed camera then a different story

Twincharged

Actually it's quite surprising that you can "anyhow" have a number plate made. I'd woulda thought that they should be "controlled items" - and I wonder how many fake plates have been made before?

I thought there was a case in the past where this evo driver used a lancer's plate right?

Yes, i do have one, hardly used ( only twice ) i suppose it is universal & it's black on color, ( juz a red packet ) heng heng can liao.

SMS me 8128-six six six three

Thanks bro! I added 2 those bikers elastic string and it rocks!

Something that's hand-me-down is priceless.

My BMX was thrown away 28 yrs ago [bigcry]

Finally restored after 25 years! 90% made in USA

Boy is sooo happy and proud haha I made the right choice thanks

post-138850-0-11923900-1408447987_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Thanks bro! I added 2 those bikers elastic string and it rocks!

Finally restored after 25 years! 90% made in USA

Boy is sooo happy and proud haha I made the right choice thanks

It's not any bicycle and not any BMX.

You can tell him it's him very same bicycle that you learn to cycle/do tricks etc

• Praise 1

Safe to leave the rack on the car overnight?

Depending on the design of the car boot, it is usually not possible to attach or remove unless you can open the boot.

So technically if someone wants to steal it, they have to break your boot too la.

But the saris rs is very easy to attach and remove, not a big chore like other bike racks. So I suggest just remove after use and keep it then reattach each time.

Depending on the design of the car boot, it is usually not possible to attach or remove unless you can open the boot.

So technically if someone wants to steal it, they have to break your boot too la.

But the saris rs is very easy to attach and remove, not a big chore like other bike racks. So I suggest just remove after use and keep it then reattach each time.

Want to sell your? [:p]

↡ Advertisement