Sand-paper brake pads ????

Try_conti

Actually i got spare org pads from XZ, and i am comtemplating to change my kit to like fluffy. So will u accept if i sell you at the cost price?

Plus i intro you one shop to install your rear brake at a lower cost then those you go.. How? good? keke..

Actually, it's not the dealer... should be the workers [sweatdrop]

Do normal servicing should be okay I guess [:p] If they can screw that one up also ... then ... erm.... [sweatdrop]

yo dear bro LS and bro XLR8

hey, you guys are back! When free let me know la, esp if you guys in CBD area around Maxwell Mkt. There is a new corner stall with quite nice (and cheap) Thai food. my treat if you guys around. Cheap I can still afford. haha

blessings

+

ya la he bz making loads of $ mah. hehe.

Anyhow, I am mostly in ofc these days, until June at least. So if you can drop by, just sms or call me. But afternoon you can makan meh? I dun mind as I get hungry fast. We try the Thai stall, not bad and quite reasonable.

blessings

+

What time is your lunch bro? Or you can "snake" out, I mean sneak out anytime for kopi? Must find another place to park cos tras st there always got problem finding a lot. [sweatdrop]

Next week should me free. [:p]

yo bro, I must eat early lunch one. So maybe kopi instead? bro XLR8 also seem like only can meet for kopi. So you guys see what time and date free, we go lim kopi at Red Dot or something?

blessings

+

↡ Advertisement