Sand-paper brake pads ????

Try_conti

Neutral Newbie

It is fair to sell at cost price, both benefit. But after 40'000km then i decide can? i scare ltr backside itchy then go order bbk haha

Actually i got spare org pads from XZ, and i am comtemplating to change my kit to like fluffy. So will u accept if i sell you at the cost price?

Plus i intro you one shop to install your rear brake at a lower cost then those you go.. How? good? keke..

Hi Moefy,

Ur rear will not exceed 28k lah.. like what i have been saying..

For the coilpacks the Okada one have feedbacks that it is not worth the money to buy it lor.

Hi,

The rears will sell you the price i buy lor.. I buy to keep so now want to change brakes.

Do note that if you get the k Sports one your wallet will be burn everytime you want to change the pads... Do consider, even though it is rather cheap for the 8 ports.

(edited)

U need to change to get the correct brake bias..

If not your either your rear or front pads will wear out more often, also resulting in you having to change your break disc too due to wear and tear.

Its either sooner or later.

Also Your K sport is 8 port verse 4 port for the ecs.. keke..

Which one better???

Edited by Limlien

Neutral Newbie

stoptech 4 big pot with 330mm rotors can fit oz ultraleggerz 17" heehee. Saw it fitted on my colleague's mini wink.gif, think i saw a 5mm spacer between the rotors and rims.

Neutral Newbie

dunno la....afterall, all comes down to $$$. got $ got power...poor man like me can only afford pads and disc nia haha

That's the thing... must put spacer ... I went all over to so many shops... require 18" without spacer... I wouldn't recommend spacers actually [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

could it be the offset of the mini? dont think our offset 35 need spacers. the 17" oz rims do have alot of space inside.

You could be right.... offset of mini might be more than 35 as opposed to the Octy, but then again, Mini is using spacers as well.... the Octy needs spacers for 17" to clear Stoptechs [;)]

↡ Advertisement