Alternative to having maids

Redz

is there not any laws that protects the employer from these wayward maids??

No, hence it is a liabilities that many do not understand. eg. do you know that a foreign help from Philippines requires you to pay them at least US$400 if not, then she can break the contract by going to the embassy. However, you need to get her to sign another agreement to accept a lower fee....

Supercharged

unless u tell me u r staying in pulau bukom, st john etc. u got neighbours right? surrounding got after school care or not? have u exhausted all the possible means??

sry, dun mean to be so blunt. cos now i'm in a diabolical situation. not sure whether should tell & how to tell my fren's what i saw his maid did to his daughter when his mother and him is not at home. cos in his eye's, his filippino maid is a Godsend. unsure.gif

Supercharged
is there not any laws that protects the employer from these wayward maids??

unfortunately, this is SINGAPORE. where it protects everything even the Tree, road divider, lamp post except U n ME. unless u r Filthy Rich or whichever that comes 1st but bottom line is u got money then it will protect u.

Supercharged
oh okie... so i can juz tell her and sit down there lor... mind oso not worried she do something funny with banglas laugh.gif

btw, what is banglas attraction to these maids???

well u can get her to do some light cleaning if yr parents are actually attending to the baby.

abt yr banglas attraction to maid, i guess could be boredom, loneliness, thrill factor.

i recognized they need friends/off day etc but what i cannot accept was the fact that our govt penalised us for something that is totally beyond our control.

come up with ruling that must give them time off etc yet at the same time, penalised us shd the maid despite warnings, persisted in activities that might yield results in 9mth time.

unless we chain them up, there is no way we can monitor their activities for 24/7.

i know the call for better treatment to maid but how many of spore employer ill-treat their maid. if comparision are to be made with other countries, the bases must be the same.

no choice living here lor. must work and work to pay and pay

btw...anyone can recommend me on installing cameras?

Just buy a VCR tat can do long recording,a camera ,cable then tat's it.

mY iNDO MAID make love with her bangla bf on my bed...

Caught red handed.

till now no maid oredi... haha...

Wasted,shud have film it [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement