Alternative to having maids

Redz

Supercharged

hmm..cos Human are lidat...

they won't believe till they see it with their own Eyes.

by then, maybe too late liao.

so now, i'm still thinkg how to tell him lah. cos i dun want to feel guilty shd something happen.

↡ Advertisement

juz to chk, is it wrong to have a maid put over at parents house when we are at work?

Shud be ok if nothing happens,cos the work permit is your address

Supercharged
then what do these maids see in banglas???

this 1 i can answer = MONEY.

my ex-maid managed to find a SingaporIndian who will remit monies to her every mth though she is now back in Philippines.

i seriously donno whether he is thinkg with his right head or not. but, at the end of the day, it aint my biz to poke into their affair.

i guess u shd... but be more subtle abt it.

and i totally agree with u that why gahmen penalise us for the things beyond our control... and yet y 1KS not being at fault for MSK escape, i dun really know.

then what do these maids see in banglas???

Bcos they think banglas are their hindustani hero, Shah Rukh Khan [hur][hur]

Bcos they think banglas are their hindustani hero, Shah Rukh Khan

not kublai khan? [laugh][laugh]

Supercharged

hmm...i tell u hor...men r no good at taking subtle hints lah...otherwise where got the book "Men r fm Mars & Women r fm Venus"

guess hv to do it next mth when i see him. better than putting it in email. at least can gauge his body language to see if he believe me or not. i just hope i'm not shotting my own foot by spilling it out and our friendship won't be affected. unsure.gif

Supercharged

eh tat i dono...

maybe after a sex change u can get more pple to give u instant cash for instant gratification.

i totally agree with you. we had one maid last time. very good with the kids, cooking and housework. but she got pregnant mixing with all those banglas during her off day!! i am so furious and send her home immediately. this is the 2nd one. looks a bit decent and as if don't know the world....but she's as cunning as a fox! always doing things secretly. scolding the kids when we are not at home. last straw was the other when i came home unexpected. she was wearing somehing nice as if she is going out after sending my kid to school. damn! [mad]

My previous maids...16 years old [hur] Send back

Character problem,ran away,made polis report [hur] Send back

Stole my headphone,deny it eventually admitted [hur] Send back

Latest one..so far so good

Neutral Newbie
I can affiliate with your situation but you have the benefit of having your parents to help out around, which I don't. If I suggest that you have a maid to follow around the child, clean, and your parents have a lighter role of just looking after the child.

Yup. At least i know i still have this benefit. Just that i cant take for granted to expect my parents to takecare of our child and do their own housework. At least i can contribute by hiring a maid if need be. [:)]

Neutral Newbie
juz to chk, is it wrong to have a maid put over at parents house when we are at work?

Yup as per other bro have mentioned, its not wrong to do so. But would you like to see that you paid the maid to do nothing while at parent's house?

I know some do pay their maid more while they put their maid at parents place provided they dont complain it to MOM or agency. Basically very much based on trust but to what extend is plausible. [:/]

Neutral Newbie
If you can live without a maid, please do. As 1 bro said, finding a good maid is like finding a needle in a haystack. There's a lot of horror stories abt maid.

yeah. exactly.. Which is why in dilemma lor. [:/] I am still contemplating on part time maid which may be another alternative

Neutral Newbie

Thanks alot bro. Appreciate it [;)]

Cant wait for baby jnr to come into our life [:)]

↡ Advertisement